My RaspberryPi

OP
layzee

layzee

■■■■■■
turns out it works on the old Nokia charger i.e the thicker one. Anyone can suggest me a old nokia charger with 1.5+A and 5V?

The Model B+ consumes lesser power than the Model B. If you're using it purely for P2P and development then a decent 1A source will suffice provided you are not attaching a bunch of bus-powered USB devices. Also, power consumption will be even lesser if you run a headless distro like Archlinux ARM rather than Raspbian (with GUI).

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
The Model B+ consumes lesser power than the Model B. If you're using it purely for P2P and development then a decent 1A source will suffice provided you are not attaching a bunch of bus-powered USB devices. Also, power consumption will be even lesser if you run a headless distro like Archlinux ARM rather than Raspbian (with GUI).

not asking for the Pi, but for the USB Hub.

- - - Updated - - -

FireOS on RPi!

Just found it, looks like RPi has a very bright future! :D

OP
layzee

layzee

■■■■■■
not asking for the Pi, but for the USB Hub.

- - - Updated - - -

FireOS on RPi!

Just found it, looks like RPi has a very bright future! :D

Woops. My bad.

FxOS certainly looks promising but its still kinda half-baked for now.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
the last thing i need help with - suggest me a 3G dongle for my Pi. Preferably 21Mbps and without soft wifi.

- - - Updated - - -

thinking to buy this -

*www.flipkart.com/netgear-ac329u-data-card/p/itmdsxcweebxymhs?pid=DATDSXCRCRSXD6NP&otracker=from-search&srno=t_5&query=3g+dongles&offer=b%3Amp%3Ac%3A11bedc8120.&ref=3471a9aa-d7e7-4903-8df7-96658815dca1

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
made up a cabiet for my pi+usb hub+charger anf everthing as there were too many wires. Pics coming tommorow :p

- - - Updated - - -

*i.imgur.com/rjCXIFe.jpg
*i.imgur.com/4scZ65U.jpg
*i.imgur.com/TrrM3KN.jpg
*i.imgur.com/f96b796.jpg
*i.imgur.com/tR6MxP6.jpg
*i.imgur.com/pCcWC9M.jpg
*i.imgur.com/LkpPiFL.jpg
*i.imgur.com/WxrZ3q3.jpg
*i.imgur.com/2W4l71r.jpg

heere are the pics. not the best you may see but it does the job.

A

amit.tiger12

turns out it works on the old Nokia charger i.e the thicker one. Anyone can suggest me a old nokia charger with 1.5+A and 5V?

There is ERD charger I'm using for my device 2A output.
or try Sony cp ad2, or just go out and buy mentioning required output from electronics shop..
may be you will get low cost "pi" kits there...

ODROID | Hardkernel

OP, and all repliers please see this link...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_single-board_computers

The beast..

Inforce 6540
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation ? Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 Series APQ8094 based DragonBoard Development Kit
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation ? Products

Last edited by a moderator:

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
^ i don't need a microUSB charger. Need an old Nokia charger for my USB Hub and i have the Sony CP AD2

Raspberry Pi 2 announced with updated hardware for $35 | Digit.in

fak. It gets a free version of win 10 and the price is same ;_;

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Hey guys,Im gonna buy a Pi 2 this week
I wanted to know if it can run headless as a media player for a car with no display
basically I want it to run stuff off pendrives automatically and maybe ill buy a remote or keyboard or something later on to change the track
also I want it to host its own wifi so that I can connect my device to it and have an interface in the phone/tablet browser to select tracks from the pendrive
dlna and airplay support for the above is also needed

Can the Pi 2 do all this
also will I be able to get all required stuff locally or through sites like amazon?
pls help me out,Im totally new to IoT and want to start DIY projects
am familiar with technology,flashing,DIY in a way so am not a total noob :p :D

Any help appreciated

I wanted to use raspberry pi as automatic garage opener dont know how to execute it :/

Not sure about PI specific implementation but the general idea wound be to detect a radio signal and then trigger garage door to open. You might need relays and a radio module.

amjath

Human Spambot
automatic opener or remote controlled opener ?
Remote controlled of course or WiFi controlled
Not sure about PI specific implementation but the general idea wound be to detect a radio signal and then trigger garage door to open. You might need relays and a radio module.
I thought a WiFi controlled needs a package like pi. But the same between the wall and garage shutter is very less. Looking for alternative method

Top Bottom