My Prank for a guy who asked me to download 59 odd old songs - Suggest More

Status
Not open for further replies.

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Along that same line... Take a 100mb file that may be anything... Use winrar and split into neat 5 mb files. Rename extensions.

And put in an autorun to call a batch file to shutdwn after displaying some msg like 'Error;0X00000ef00ef Sytem kernel failure. blah blah'

Something like that. fairly easy to do :D

OP
montsa007

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
Along that same line... Take a 100mb file that may be anything... Use winrar and split into neat 5 mb files. Rename extensions.

And put in an autorun to call a batch file to shutdwn after displaying some msg like 'Error;0X00000ef00ef Sytem kernel failure. blah blah'

No No, am happy with what the pencil avatar guy told me.
I'll blame the guy who asked songs that your PC has virus, better format it!

On a different note, am not sure how you switched from the good guy to the bad guy :D

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
On a different note, am not sure how you switched from the good guy to the bad guy :D

A little bit of trolling is not bad. Wouldnt you agree?
I regularly pull little pranks on my friends. Usually nothing elaborate as this, but surely annoying. And yeah, i once did that shutdown thing :mrgreen:

Something simple like this :-D

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
wtf just say to him songs dont come free and give him a bill he will never ask u again Simple eND OF STORY!

gulati.ishank

Broken In

Please pm me how to make that autorun file.

Tamoghno

Padawan
download some of the listed songs. edit them in audacity , keep first 30-50 seconds of original songs , lower the volume , then insert some heavy metal or something like that in high volume. should be fun

OP
montsa007

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
download some of the listed songs. edit them in audacity , keep first 30-50 seconds of original songs , lower the volume , then insert some heavy metal or something like that in high volume. should be fun

Too much effort, what the pencil avatar guy suggested is AWESOME :twisted:

He gave me his pendrive today morning, tomorrow I unleash HELL! :twisted:

Tamoghno

Padawan
Too much effort, what the pencil avatar guy suggested is AWESOME :twisted:

He gave me his pendrive today morning, tomorrow I unleash HELL! :twisted:
its not that complicated if you try it. just ctrl+c ctrl+v , maybe take 2-3 mins for a song . its not like you're doing precision audio editing . just do it for 3-4 songs and should be good enough.

I did not go through the list of suggestions, but this one I really tried and was successful.

I have to warn you, see if your friend knows Kung-Fu or Kick Boxing, if so DO NOT TRY THIS

I hope you know how to work around sound editting softwares. I use many, but I'll for the sake say Wave editor from Nero or our good old Moviemaker.

• Download all of his mp3s as he said.
  • Open a track in the editor.
  • Delete the portion after 15 - 25 secs.
  • Insert a void of 3 -5 secs.
  • Insert explosion sounds, skrillex songs, dirty mixes, and rickroll each track.
  • Select the prank portion and increase the volume level to the max.

Save the tracks.
Give it to your friend.
Next time you see him, guard your balls.

Reactions: d3p
OP
montsa007

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
I did not go through the list of suggestions, but this one I really tried and was successful.

I have to warn you, see if your friend knows Kung-Fu or Kick Boxing, if so DO NOT TRY THIS

I hope you know how to work around sound editting softwares. I use many, but I'll for the sake say Wave editor from Nero or our good old Moviemaker.

• Download all of his mp3s as he said.
  • Open a track in the editor.
  • Delete the portion after 15 - 25 secs.
  • Insert a void of 3 -5 secs.
  • Insert explosion sounds, skrillex songs, dirty mixes, and rickroll each track.
  • Select the prank portion and increase the volume level to the max.

Save the tracks.
Give it to your friend.
Next time you see him, guard your balls.

*leroydragon.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/shocked.gif

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I think other prank would be to slow down the track, when your friend complaints, you can say his computer is too slow even to play mp3 :p,

or you can increase the speed and it will sound like chip and dale are singing :p

OP
montsa007

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
I think other prank would be to slow down the track, when your friend complaints, you can say his computer is too slow even to play mp3 :p,

or you can increase the speed and it will sound like chip and dale are singing :p

He is not that n00b.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom