my pc had got lot of errors..

abhishek39

Broken In
last year i bought a PC with preinstalled windows 7.
configurations:
processor: Intel core i5-2400
RAM: 4GB
HARD DISK:500GB
it was working super fine.
then i installed Ubuntu, it too worked fine.
now i again installed windows 7.
but the performance is a little less.
and the most deadly..i cant use one of my drives of 93 GB.
during installation of windows i deleted 3 of the 5 drives, but instead of joining up in single free space all the drive were renamed as free space.
now i had 3 free spaces of 93. something GB.
i then i made two of them as new drive but the third one didn't work.
i cant edit it, i cant use it, cant split it, and even i cant make it a new drive using the volume.
now i have only 4 drives. i lost upto 100 GB of my hard disk space..:sad::cry:
and also the performance is little bit less.
plz plz plz help..

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
make a bootable CD using G-Parted and fix the partion issue of the HDD - you can get it from here ;-)
GParted -- About

OP
A

abhishek39

Broken In
i smhow managd to gt d partition bak bt now for sm reasons i wantd to dlete 1 of d partition. In windows partition editor whn i deleted 1 of the partition the systm became not responding, then i pressed reset buttn, now d pc is nt starting at all...AT ALL! the comp now starts.it shows the start scren with brand name intel and stops and then no button works at all...neither f2 nor f7 or f10. I insertd windows boot cd, fedora live cd,ubuntu but got d same result. I xpect a wrking solution for this...

CA50

Cyborg Agent
Use bootable partition manager like Ranish partition manager etc, to delete all the partition.

Alternately you can use the XP CD to do so. Just boot from the CD, and at the drive selection stage, delete all the partition

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
i smhow managd to gt d partition bak bt now for sm reasons i wantd to dlete 1 of d partition. In windows partition editor whn i deleted 1 of the partition the systm became not responding, then i pressed reset buttn, now d pc is nt starting at all...AT ALL! the comp now starts.it shows the start scren with brand name intel and stops and then no button works at all...neither f2 nor f7 or f10. I insertd windows boot cd, fedora live cd,ubuntu but got d same result. I xpect a wrking solution for this...

you must have deleted the 100Mb active boot partition. if yes, read this: What is the 100MB System Partition used for ?

And please don't use sms language.

G

ggiindia

Hello Guys,

If you installing Window 7 for that all drives must install automatically in Intel Processors. You don't need to reinstall drivers externally.

Top Bottom