mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
Found my old EVGA 6800GT 256MB AGP 8x in some old motherboard box today... :cool: Had bought it for 350 US$ back in 2004. Used it till 2008 when I took sabbatical from Gaming world to concentrate on my professional career.

EVGA Product Description

*lh5.googleusercontent.com/-EB7GU11pK6g/UDRymYAnmbI/AAAAAAAAEYg/fjjQK7-RuW0/s800/IMG_0001.JPG

*lh3.googleusercontent.com/-TEEOk4n3xCg/UDRynTHVJpI/AAAAAAAAEYc/YK9x_V4Pnnk/s640/IMG_0002.JPG

*lh4.googleusercontent.com/-jUTmatnVZSE/UDRynIA_4NI/AAAAAAAAEYY/LckbfU0NYmU/s800/IMG_0003.JPG

*lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ftgUNmcMPMA/UDRy-fJd57I/AAAAAAAAEY0/FyhGpD1xlPI/s800/IMG_0004.JPG

*lh6.googleusercontent.com/-aRziUu9vOTE/UDRy9yNqmTI/AAAAAAAAEYw/xmpOXSMw5NM/s800/IMG_0005.JPG

OP
mandarpalshikar

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
Really man... friends used to stay at my home for a couple of days and we used to play Doom 3 at nights with Ultra settings on P4 HT 3.4GHz Socket 478 on Intel GBF865 mobo with 1GB Crucial memory... good ol'times :)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
BTW someone was looking for a AGP card in TDF .. if you want to get rid of it then try selling it in the Bazaar session :)

OP
mandarpalshikar

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
Nah !!!! Thats my 1st ever gfx card... Wont sell it for anything.
I still have kept my 5 year old first car... Chevy Spark even after buying Honda City 1.5 yeas ago :)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
in my case I still have my "First Computer" a second hand 386 Machine :)

What!!! Chevy Spark 5 years old :O .. man time fly's by ... I was thinking spark was launched 2 yrs ago :p .. i

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
I have kept my first computer, a 386 as well. Had few of the best moments with that pc :). Used to play "prince" all the time. Man that excitement which was there even for the games like dave just doesnt exist now even for the games like skyrim. Good old times :) .

@Mandar Nice GPU(love the AGP tag :mrgreen: ), I am sure it was one of the best of its time :)

My first ever GPU i think was a GeForce 2 MMX 8mb vram something :p

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
The card which helped nVIDIA bounce back after FX fiasco and the first with DX 9.0c / SM3 support. Beginning of modern day graphics.

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
I still have my old Celeron 800mhz Computer with 256mb SDRAM bought on year 2000 and it runs Windows Xp Sp2 perfectly. Its Power supply still works even after 12 years .

RON28

Cyborg Agent
good old days can't come back :) people were happy playing mario and contra then, yes half life series are all time badass games of pc. i like them so much.

Top Bottom