My new PC'c sonfig+prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
R

RMN

In the zone
yes,so im almost done with my shopping list!!!:)thanks you you ppl!!!!!

Palit HD 4850
MSI P45 Neo-F Intel® P45 Chipset 1333 FSB
Quad Q6600 2.4 GHz(8MB L2 cache 2.4Ghz 1066MHz FSB)
(G0 Stepping Guaranteed)
Transcend DDR 2 2 GB 800 Mhz 1900
Dell SE198WFP 19"
CoolerMaster RS-500-PCAR Extreme Power 500W
CoolerMaster Elite 330

btw what is G0 Stepping?and how do you rate my config?mid range?

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness

Palit HD 4850
(G0 Stepping Guaranteed)
Dell SE198WFP 19"
CoolerMaster Elite 330

I rate ur rig as poor... Dude just get E8400/8500 if u want some gaming.... Most of the users was suggest you to do so, but u still seem to be walk in ur way....
E7200 itself easily beat the Q6600......
Just change that and ur rig will be a mid-range gaming bull.....:D

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I rate ur rig as poor... Dude just get E8400/8500 if u want some gaming.... Most of the users was suggest you to do so, but u still seem to be walk in ur way....
E7200 itself easily beat the Q6600......
Just change that and ur rig will be a mid-range gaming bull.....:D

Actually, gaming will take a second step on this config. Its mainly for multi-tasking where Quads are better.

@RMN
I suggest you extend your budget and buy a Q9450 but if you cant, then go for this. It looks awesome. Just dont forget to OC the Q6600.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard

Palit HD 4850
(G0 Stepping Guaranteed)
Dell SE198WFP 19"
CoolerMaster Elite 330

G0 stepping allows higher OCing, happy OCing.:p

And if you get the Q6600 to 3.2-3.4GHz and buy this:
OCZ 2GB 1066MHZ DDR2 @ 4k

Then, your rig is awesome!!!

OP
R

RMN

In the zone
Sure..(By some negligible FPS...) but since this is not primary for Gaming.. this is OK..
ah then its fine coz im not the Crisis or COD kind of gamer.....the only games im looking ahead are GTA4 POP and MAFIA!:) so as a gamer this is sufficient!

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
RMN said:
ah then its fine coz im not the Crisis or COD kind of gamer.....the only games im looking ahead are GTA4 POP and MAFIA!:) so as a gamer this is sufficient!
GTA4... I m too.. but with such ****ed up rig... A 7600GS will do that?
Anyway nice if u get that rig and put it in some action.....
Advance wishes for ur purchase...

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
yes Gaming is not my primary use but then is Gaming going to be BAD in this?

Its not gonna be all that bad. YOu will just have 10-15FPS less than a good C2D but that is ok. Anyways, todays games are more GPU based rather then CPU :razz:

OP
R

RMN

In the zone
and one last thing(hopefully)...ive decided to buy my stuffs off ITwares.so its reliable right?anyone who has purchased anything from them?

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
and one last thing(hopefully)...ive decided to buy my stuffs off ITwares.so its reliable right?anyone who has purchased anything from them?

Its one of the most reliable online shopping site in India. It is trustworthy enuff.

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
instead of quad Q6600 go for duo 8500 (3.16GHz)

buy the config online from theitwares.com , they give nice service

comp@ddict

Hmm, get the Q6600, it'll benifit later on when apps use all four cores, and G0 willgive awesome OC guranteed

OP
R

RMN

In the zone
yes that's what i was wondering too...yes current games don't take full effect of a QUAD but in future that's the line they will go into right?so when ppl get new rigs now isn't it better to go for Quad?

and btw lynx-india.com is realible too right?ill be shopping of lynx-india.com and ITware

OP
R

RMN

In the zone
i went to around 8-9 shops here and none had a P45 chipset or HD4850 that's why i ended up with online shopping.anyway ill give these places a try....anymore places you know?

@sajudi
and IMC=Intl.Marketing Co. right?

Last edited:

imgame2

Padawan
lynx-india is perhaps the best online shop u can have in india its most popular and credible ..after that comes itwares ...lynx-india has wider range of products in some cases...

hell_storm2006

Ambassador of Buzz
I would definitely suggest you change the PSU. Corsair VX450W is the best and way better than CM 500W.
-->> I agree that it performs better but atleast read my previous posts and understand the reasons why I suggested him to go for the CM EP 500W in place of Corsair.

Also if you have a little extra budget to spare change the RAM from Transcend to Corsair, GSkill or OCZ.
-->> The difference will be hardly visible in a mid range grafic designing/gaming PC. Its more visible in enthusiast level PCs instead. But no doubt Corsair, OCZ, GSkill RAM's performance....... absolutely top-notch.

Dont ever go for Zebronics Cabby!!! They are pathetic!!! I am stuck with one... My Mobo doesnt fit the Cabinet, the f*&!ing screws that came along with the Cabby are too small!!! So i have to keep the CPU lying on the ground on one side!!!!
-->> Which Zebronics cabby you have ?? AFAIK there are some really good budget cabinet models available from Zebronics. Ever saw Zebronics Bijli, Krissh and Antibiotic cabbys ?? They are really good. But yes, there are some models which are complete bull-sh1t.

Also Q6600 is good but almost becoming obsolete!!! Q9450 is a better choice in Quads. And E8500 or E8400 is the best you can go for in Dual Cores!! But i think Q9450 may sctrech your budget!!

-->> Correct!!!

@RMN

Go for the CoolerMaster Elite 330 cabinet as suggested before.

Could please tell me what is this sine wave issue with Corsair??? Read this in many threads!! I have upgraded my PC and my UPS is an old one APC Back-UPS AVR 500!!! But i dont have any problems with it!!!

I have Zebtronics Vivah cabby and it looks cool on pictures!!! But its pathetic internal design!! Even my corsair PSU was a tight fit!!! Looks I'm married to a total nonsense cabby. :mrgreen:

@RMN - How much extra budget do you have to spare after this config??

comp@ddict

Jus remember, the prices in lynx aren't inclusive of VAT and shipping, so expect 0.4-0.6k more than the listed price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom