OP
Nipun

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Review of X6
Microsoft Sidewinder X6 Gaming Keyboard Review | BURNED iN

Yes..it has.Just check the review
Thanks for the links! :D

How much does it cost in India? Review and site says $80, does this mean around Rs.4000? If so, then I will get it next month from Nehru Place :D :D :D

Tenida

Gadget Freak
-ve- Doesn't have
*USB port
*Audio connector

Its around 3.0K
Check this-
Microsoft Sidewinder X6 Keyboard in India Online. Buy now for Rs.3,162 as on 26th September 2011 - Price, Features, Reviews, Specifications, Photos, Videos | BuyThePrice.com

OP
Nipun

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Nice...
But I dont like its palm rest... with my type of usage I guess it will get eroded(?) very easily.... But when I looked at backlight, my reaction: :shock: "Thats amazing!"

And the volume control wheel is also nice...

but I will have to try this one before getting it... Now I am waiting to get pocket money.. :)) :))

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
^^what ever you buy just check on the box that the sticker should not contain "imported by Rashi peripherals".
another dist is also there something savex or safex. Their products also go for RMA in Rashi.

Sanket.bansal

Right off the assembly line
Re: My Monster Computer + Gadgets + LED Lights in cabinet. He [WARNING: 24MB!!]

I have cooler master cabinet name glite 310 my pc conf-i7-2600k,cosair 8gb ram,nvidia gt520 2gb,500 gb hard disk ,gigabyte motherboard and my I want to add led lighting to my cabinet like some has done but with battery I want to do it with power supply please help

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
just add a 120MM LED fan at front and rear and have LED lighting with the PSu ... ;-)

Top Bottom