My Lancool K62 Cabinet - Unboxing and Installation

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just couldn't understand one thing: The Seagate 7200rpm 500gb hdd is continuously showing 2C lesser temp than WD Green 2tb/500gb drives!!! :shock:

WTF!!!!!!!!!

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
OK, OK, I get you, No Probs. :)

Yeah, temps are good and pretty constant.

vwad

In the zone
Superb Build Man :) Really great one.

Which TV Tuner you have, looks a bit older type to me in the pic. Is it Compro ?

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
I prefer solid steel over aluminum cases. Many users said it and so will I.

I am almost done with 600T writeup and honestly fans on the top should between the mesh and the actual frame of the case, just like this one. If this case was in during CM690 then this would have an instant choice by many.

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Superb Build Man :) Really great one.

Which TV Tuner you have, looks a bit older type to me in the pic. Is it Compro ?

Actually got it free recently. Its Hauppauge WinTV PVR 150 with no remote or anything. Still searching for a good software for viewing and recording TV. Can you please recommend some?

And yes, its pretty old. :)

I prefer solid steel over aluminum cases. Many users said it and so will I.

I am almost done with 600T writeup and honestly fans on the top should between the mesh and the actual frame of the case, just like this one. If this case was in during CM690 then this would have an instant choice by many.

Actually the cabinet is fairly old model. Its one of the 2009 batch. Probably previously not available in India.

vwad

In the zone
Actually got it free recently. Its Hauppauge WinTV PVR 150 with no remote or anything. Still searching for a good software for viewing and recording TV. Can you please recommend some?

And yes, its pretty old. :)

Actually the cabinet is fairly old model. Its one of the 2009 batch. Probably previously not available in India.

You can capture using Virtual Dub in AVI file format.

Virtualdub download (at SourceForge) <----- Download from here.

All the other mpeg2 recorders available online have one or more issues with tv tuner cards, so its always best way to go with Virtual Dub. If you can find it somewhere on net, get PICVideo Mjpeg codec so that the file size of captured files does not go huge as is the case with uncompressed AVIs. :)

For TV Viewing purposes, you can use Chris TV Lite.

*www.chris-tv.com/download.html <------------- Download from here

R2K

In the Zone
WOW.....This is like the coolest looking rig i have ever seen in this forum
Post a pic of the whole setup

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
OK, these two are recorded just now, check attachments. I guess I am doing fine. BTW, ambient is 35C now.

i was askin abt these charts..

oh they just dissapeard when i quoted them.

the ones in this post
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/overclock...inet-unboxing-installation-2.html#post1419977

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
These are software which can monitor and log temperatures. One is HWMonitor and the other taken by HWInfo. Google for it.

WOW.....This is like the coolest looking rig i have ever seen in this forum
Post a pic of the whole setup

Thanks buddy. :)) More pics are comin'. ;)

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
@skud..

The entire review of the cabby was great....Also the build is Awesome...Keep the pics coming man...:)

Riddick

Broken In
Skud, how are audio ports in the case ???
I've read that various owners of this case have issues regarding these HD AUDIO ports not working.
are yours OK????

Riddick

Broken In
OK !! it'll be helpful....
BTW.. I found in some other thread u mentioned of buying a psu from techshop...for abt 8.8k...which one????

OP
Skud

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Corsair HX750 ;)

Skud, how are audio ports in the case ???
I've read that various owners of this case have issues regarding these HD AUDIO ports not working.
are yours OK????

It's working properly. :) Just typing this while listening to Duran Duran, no problems there. That's the best thing I have found with this case, there's quite a few problems when it was initially introduced (crack at side panel windows, audio port etc.) and almost all of them have been taken care of. Only awkward thing that's left unchanged is the 3 pin HDD LED activity wire. But then nothing's perfect in the world. ;)

Top Bottom