My Drive Not Detecting not even in BIOS screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

pagol123

Say Hello to ur new frnd
hi everybody i am facing a picular problem with my hard drive from some days. my hard disk is Segate Beraccuda 7200.10 (80 GB) i connect it using sata.
and my mother board are Gegabyte (AMD Semptron LE1200) & Mercurry (Intel Dual core 2.5).
My Hard Disk Was Configured with gigabyte one and running windows 7 enterprice smothly but in some morning i found that my windows didnot statrt properly or hangs a lot so i try restart my pc from that point of time i never able to go in side that hard drive. actually that hard drive containing some very important data.
I install Win 7 in my 160 gb hdd of WD as masterte one as slave but hdd and try to plug that segate but when i plug that disk windows freze and not detacting any hard disk drive.

can any one help me out of it i am in deep problem because the data are very important for me

is your os retailed version or still in evaluation, if in evaluation - then as evaluation time for all win7 was in march , so it could be the problem,

otherwise check to see if the hdd is getting detected in bios or not, and in sata master-slave selection is not needed, and check to see the right order of boot devices .......
if your boot device is pata then put the jumper in cable select and make optical drive as master.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom