My Computer Icons

Status
Not open for further replies.

stellar

Journeyman
Icons in the My computer have gone Haywire, I've attached the screen shot.It used to be in nice order with the dotted lines between them. But there is no such line and and eventhough i cant's set with the right clicking options.

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
^^ Hey your system is infected by viruses.
I am saying this because when i was try to open your snapshot.doc file, my Avast find virus on your file.
Surely icon problem of your system is causes of virus.
Check your system with latest avast antivirus.

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
Icons in the My computer have gone Haywire, I've attached the screen shot.It used to be in nice order with the dotted lines between them. But there is no such line and and eventhough i cant's set with the right clicking options.

lemme know, y u r using .doc file for screenshot.:confused:
u sud attach .jpg file itself, I am sure u have virus company in your system:D.
Do scan your system with well updated AV.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob

Your attachment doesn't open in Word, upload an image to a hosting site instead. From what I understood, I can give you a suggestion before I see the screenshot. Open 'My Computer', right-clk an empty area, then select 'Arrange Icons By'->'Show in groups' and select the option to sort by type as well.

sude

Tech'ing life seriously!!
dear stellar
the doc attachment is not opening..
please check

sorry couldnt help/

SUDE

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
Are yar his system is infected and his doc file has virus.
i have tell him at start.
Be carefull all.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
The attached DOC file is NOT infected. I use Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 and it shows no infection in that file.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Kaspersky pwns Avast any day, dude! Avast is known to generate false positives in some cases. Anyways, I scanned it at *virusscan.jotti.org/ and it declared the file as clean.

*i34.tinypic.com/2njisy8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom