MY BLUETOOTH DONGLE DOSEN'T WORK

Status
Not open for further replies.

dumbledore11

Right off the assembly line
i use a bluetooth dongle with my n3230. few weeks back i re formatted my pc after that my pc didnt even powered the dongle. few days back i again formatted my pc, this time the dongle turns on but the system refuses to recognise the drivers and the dongle isnt showing up in the devise manager. earlier it worked fine.
please help

again i cant sync my dongle with nokia pc suite.

i use IVT bluetooth stack and winXP( no service pack installed)

d

Journeyman
check if the usb 2.0 controllers are properly installed...cuz sometimes all usb devices fail to work if they aren't installed....also check if u hv new or updated drivers for the dongle....was the os u installed after re-formatting the same as the prev one?

Tech&ME

Banned
Did you install the IVT BlueSoleil drivers. Is the BlueSoleil icon visible on your desktop and start menu ?

If yes.

Double Click to open the BlueSoleil and try to make a connection between your comp and phone. (enter the pass key is required to pair the devices)

Also remember to set the options/settings of Bluetooth visible and discoverable to all.(both on your phone and comp)

I would also like to suggest you to first install the Windows XP Service Pack 2. Since SP2 fully supports bluetooth and you make not need the IVT BlueSoleil at all.

See if this works.

krishnathelord

In the zone
as u have said u havent installed any sp on xp then if u were using erliar xp with sp then thats the problem as the usb2 driver for xp is availabe only with sp 1 or sp 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom