My 2nd Song - Dedicated to my Girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arun the Gr8

Journeyman
Here's my second song.. Sang this for my girlfriend.. Tell me what you guys think..

Second Song
-----------

Hey There Delilah
(Originally performed by Plain White T's)
Lyrics

Here's a version in which i removed the chorus part as it felt very irritating to me..
*www.box.net/shared/sq828ueyv5

First Song
----------

Somebody's Me
(Originally performed by Enrique Iglesias)
Lyrics
Thinkdigit Forum Post Link

Will soon get a better Mic; so will post a better recording of both the songs soon enough..

Last edited:

utsav

damn busy...
Now i will giv this song to my love and wil tel her that i sang it for her :twisted:
muhahahaha

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
very good again buddy.... only one thing i noticed that this time your voice was not very soft .... but you sung it really well

OP
Arun the Gr8

Arun the Gr8

Journeyman
very good again buddy.... only one thing i noticed that this time your voice was not very soft .... but you sung it really well

got throat infection dude, but V-day is comin n i have my mid-sems, n i dont want my girl friend to wait so decided 2 sing d song 4 her.. :)

utsav

damn busy...
did u listen to the song?? wht do u think?

its very nice man. ,gr8 work :)

Dont forget to tell her that you had a throat infection while recording this song;)

ohh yeah :p but the problem is my voice is like a Army General :D .she will say how come ur voice is so softer in this song.

idea :p i will say jab se castrol active dala hai tab se sab kuch makkhan ki tarah chal raha hai :D

Personal advice:

If you are doing a song for a GF, why not WRITE it yourself ? Feels much more "complete" than by just covering somebody's song. It hardly takes 15 minutes to pen lyrics if you are in the required "mood". And creating chords won't be hard either, once the lyrics are ready.

PS: for your voice, I advice you to cover Rush's "Tears" from the album 2112. Quite easy too.

tinku dhar

In the zone
Here's my second song.. Sang this for my girlfriend.. Tell me what you guys think..

Second Song
-----------

Hey There Delilah
(Originally performed by Plain White T's)
Lyrics

First Song
----------

Somebody's Me
(Originally performed by Enrique Iglesias)
Lyrics
Thinkdigit Forum Post Link

Will soon get a better Mic; so will post a better recording of both the songs soon enough..

Dude ... i dunno if u can sing in rnb/hip-hop beat just check out my new beat
INNOCENCE at www.myspace.com/djdeepvirtualdj

and lemme know if u r really interested to work on it ...

Holla peace !!!!!

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
well this was worse than the 1st song.ur playing was ok but the vocals were just weren't good enuf.i could feel u rush through some parts on a slow song as this.
my rating 2/5(surely ur gf will love it no doubt)

i would love to hear ur vocal strength in a song like In the aeroplane over the sea by neutral milk hotel.its one of my fav love songs.do atleast listen to it

OP
Arun the Gr8

Arun the Gr8

Journeyman
well this was worse than the 1st song.ur playing was ok but the vocals were just weren't good enuf.i could feel u rush through some parts on a slow song as this.
my rating 2/5(surely ur gf will love it no doubt)

i would love to hear ur vocal strength in a song like In the aeroplane over the sea by neutral milk hotel.its one of my fav love songs.do atleast listen to it

well i have given the link of another version of the song in which i have removed the chorus part in my post.. tell me if it makes the song any better..

utsav

damn busy...
Dunno y, whenever am reading this thread title in my user-cp thread subscription tab, becoz of bad rendering in opera mini ,by mistake am reading it as "My song, dedicated to my 2nd Girlfriend" :D

OP
Arun the Gr8

Arun the Gr8

Journeyman
Dunno y, whenever am reading this thread title in my user-cp thread subscription tab, becoz of bad rendering in opera mini ,by mistake am reading it as "My song, dedicated to my 2nd Girlfriend" :D

*i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/55large.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom