[Must Read] Information regarding Indian Debit Cards.

Alok

Adventurer
just found this .....Prepaid Virtual Visa Card, Plastic MasterCard, Online Prepaid Cards, Virtual Credit Cards from EntroPay

warrior123

Broken In
Yeah. I have been using entropay credit card for the past one year and it works almost on all sites requiring credit card. However, you have to top it up using your Debit Card and some debit cards don't work on this site. e.g. My SBI debit card does not work there but my UCO debit card works there. Also, they charge a fee of around 700 bucks when you top up.

Alok

Adventurer
Yeah. I have been using entropay credit card for the past one year and it works almost on all sites requiring credit card. However, you have to top it up using your Debit Card and some debit cards don't work on this site. e.g. My SBI debit card does not work there but my UCO debit card works there. Also, they charge a fee of around 700 bucks when you top up.

no not 700. its 4 %

D

Deleted member 118788

Hey guys, It is recommended that you limit the amount can be spent from your International Debit Cards for International Transaction as we do not enjoy safety like OTP there. Anyone with the details can misuse it if they want.

Alok

Adventurer
Hey guys, It is recommended that you limit the amount can be spent from your International Debit Cards for International Transaction as we do not enjoy safety like OTP there. Anyone with the details can misuse it if they want.

well its the case for every debit/credit card ; anyone gets details and you are robbed.

D

Deleted member 118788

well its the case for every debit/credit card ; anyone gets details and you are robbed.

You didn't get it bro. Let's say if someone gets all your debit card details like number, expiry, cvc still he will need OTP/ATM Pin to do domestic transactions on site like Flipkart, IRCTC, etc. He won't be able to do anything within India but what about International Sites like Steam? We don't need OTP/Pin to do transaction if our cards are activated for it. So it will be better to limit the amount which can be spent internationally.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
three of my colleagues Credit/Debit Card details were stolen. 17K, 17K and 20K were withdrawn in different states.

D

Deleted member 118788

three of my colleagues Credit/Debit Card details were stolen. 17K, 17K and 20K were withdrawn in different states.

Still even if debit cards are stolen without the OTP/ATM Pin what they could do in India?

Top Bottom