Must Play Games for PS2

Status
Not open for further replies.

hailgautam

Youngling
I am not a gamer as such, but I like NFS, and played most of then in entireity. Actually I've not palyed any game other than NFS. :))

So....

Asking you guys to - tell me what are the other games I should play. I got a PS2 that I bought recently.

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
Burnout series, Prince of persia (all three parts), lord of the rings, ratchet and clank, Ace combat (mindless fun :D ). Tekken and there are many more. These are the ones that I have tried. Also Hitman series.

gangadhar

PC.PS2.PSP.PS3
Resident Evil 4
God Of War Series
Metal Gear Solid series
Tomb Raider Series
Prince Of Persia Series
KillZone Liberation
GTA: SA
Death By Degrees
Shadow Of The Colouses
Bully

And Many Many More

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
hailgautam said:
I am not a gamer as such, but I like NFS, and played most of then in entireity. Actually I've not palyed any game other than NFS. :))

So....

Asking you guys to - tell me what are the other games I should play. I got a PS2 that I bought recently.

How much did it cost you??

Recommended game: GTA San Andreas.PS2's life is incomplete without this game..:)) .

OP
hailgautam

hailgautam

Youngling
shady_inc said:
How much did it cost you??

Recommended game: GTA San Andreas.PS2's life is incomplete without this game..:)) .
PS2 Rs. 6990 (from Sony Showroom), NFS Most Wanted - Rs. 990 + F1 2006 Rs. 990

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Holy Moly! Hard to believe it's gone that cheap at official Sony world showroom.

Anyways you definetly must try out:
Resident Evil IV (By far the best survival horror game made for PS2)
Burnout Revenge
Metal Gear Solid series
Prince Of Persia series
WWE titles
Ace Combat titles
Ratchet & Clank: Ratchet Deadlocked
God Of War
God Of War II
Project Snowblind
Shadow of Rome
Test Drive Unlimited
Kill All Humans!
Devil May Cry series

Try to get hold of some of these titles which are must play or rather collectors edition titles for the PS2.

gangadhar

PC.PS2.PSP.PS3
@ allwyndlima

Kill All Humans!

no game available with the name till today for the ps2.i think it is destroy all humans.right..........:)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
gangadhar said:
Kill All Humans!

no game available with the name till today for the ps2.i think it is destroy all humans.right..........:)
Yep thats the one.Been a long time since I played that so kinda got the name jumbled.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom