Must NOT Watch Movies Thread V1: Personal Opinions

blackpearl

The Devil
tarey_g said:
If you think it had a good story then i assume this was the first movie you saw of this type . :D

So what type of story you want? Good movies often have such simple, short story. Even that simple almost non existent story turns out to be a gripping and fascinating drama. That's an art, something Bollywood is never good at except a few.

Very few hindi movies have a story that is based on events occuring in a 24hr period. Typical hindi movies start with the hero at an age of 9yrs, running along a road chased by his bully friends, climbs a wall, jumps, and when he lands, bingo!! he is 25 yrs old.

Are you looking for such a story? :))

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
rahul_becks23 said:

The lamest thing to say. I think you didn't understand the story because of the editing. I think this movie deserves an Oscar for editing. Such kind of editing is needed to show what really happens. The story requires it. Well must NOT watch movies is most of the Bollywood films. Waste of time and money.

OP
red_devil

red_devil

Back!
PARTNER -- 2007 { HINDI }

CAST : GOVINDA , SALMAN KHAN etc

one of THE WORST MOVIE i had watched in recent times...

i thought it would atleast have some sensible stuff .. but NO .

IT SUCKED TO THE CORE :mad:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
blackpearl said:
So what type of story you want? Good movies often have such simple, short story. Even that simple almost non existent story turns out to be a gripping and fascinating drama. That's an art, something Bollywood is never good at except a few.

Very few hindi movies have a story that is based on events occuring in a 24hr period. Typical hindi movies start with the hero at an age of 9yrs, running along a road chased by his bully friends, climbs a wall, jumps, and when he lands, bingo!! he is 25 yrs old.

Are you looking for such a story? :))

I dont watch typical hindi movies from gay movie camps, last hindi movie i watched was munnabhai and i enjoyed it a lot.

Apocolypto was really bad movie, the gore added up to nothing but looking rubbish. If you want to see a gory movie and enjoy it then i suggest you 300 where brutality has a positive impact on the feel of the movie. Mel Gibson screwed it up this time.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
^^i agree. the gore in 300 doesn't feel gory, but apocalypto was just gore and nothing else

@ tarey_g -
@ phreak0utt -

Its such a gr8 movie that i am recommending not to watch it to the masses ......... didnt u get the catch ... !!! ...... and u say its lame ......lol !!!

And yeah ....... what did u say .....bollywood movies ........ well , whats that ???

;)

sandeepk

Journeyman
Second in Command (2006) Very bad film.
Treasure Planet (2002) Though a animated movie from Disney it is the very bad movie simply because of its plot. Animation is good though.

E

endless_dreams_dying_soul

qams said:
fight club (English)
fight club is a gud movie man...

umm...syriana...

Last edited by a moderator:

Hackattack

Multicore Mutant
Any movie which has a Female as the lead role.:rolleyes:

Talladega Nights

5yrs no Hindi movie.

Proof

The Black Dahlia

The Devil wears prada

Layer Cake

-----------------------

Fight Club was awesome, SAW sereis is brilliant waiting for SAW4

adi87

Journeyman
@ AMERICAN PIE hater...the guy n every 1 who says that American Pie was worst......
R u crazy.. or is it bcoz u r 60+ .. The AP3 triology totally rocked.... esp. the American Wedding.... They have to be the best of the genre... now somebody please dont come up with crying abt. the GOD movie of all = EUROTRIP.

@ MEMENTO hater...
Oh boy .... this movie was with the best Editing i have evr seen.. Wht do u like to watch ?? The saas bahu idiotics with a gyroscopic camera showing the same shot umpteen no. of times thru myriad angles so that it can sink in ur brain ( given the fact that u didnt vomit ??? )

@ 300, Apocalypto
People, these movies are real events ( thts wht Uncle ( bully ) Sam says ) ... and if tht is wht happnd during tht period.. they have shown it fantastically... It may nt be of ur taste.. but puhleeez do not put it under this topic....
@ Devil Wears Prada
Ya, altough it was a gal kinda movie, i liked it... dnt knw hw the others u mentioned are...

mr_356

Broken In
MEMENTO is the gr8 movie, yes if you cant follow the movie you wont like it.

Now Lets Talk About WORST IMDB TOP 250 movie.

mine...

The Big Lebowski - Wondering how did it make to Top 250.

cyberscriber

-- .- -. ..
I love american pie. especially 1st and the 3rd. I dont think they should be in this list. steve stifler rocks!!

And, Memento remake with Amir Khan as lead is in making! :D

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
XXX-2 First of all, its because of Ice Cube, then its the dumb plot and over the top 'graphics'

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
@300 ..

just watched it yesterday ..cinematography and action is awesome...there is no story though..only war and war......cant say its bad..its OK

The worst movies are .......

1.GARAM MASALA..what a BS movie..akshay kumar managing three girls ...saying bangkok flight aa gayi ..s'pore flight aa gayi...so pakau comedy by paresh..john has nothing to do.........totally crap story

2. Neal N Nikki : just running the sexy traillors drawed public to first show..so pathetic movie with uday's ghatiya acting..total bakwass lasting 1 hr 40 min only :D :D :D

Top Bottom