Must NOT Watch Movies Thread V1: Personal Opinions

a_medico

Chillum Baba
qams said:
fight club (English)

hehehehe..man you could get killed if you say that in public :D

Just kidding...apni apni choice but FC just won't make it to most of the people's list.

hard_rock

Salieri Family
JACKA$s 2... Its not a movie..I think.. Its kinda fun filled(they call it so) collection.. You may vomit on watching it!!!

raina_rocks

the man who sold d world
fight club was relly awesm.......
only those ppl who cant understand eng prop can say it was bad!!!!
hey hav u ppl seen machinist....... its a bit like fight club.... relly gud muvee!!!

illusinist is a very gud 1...... saw it recently

Last edited:

vish786

"The Gentleman"
Harvik780 said:
Oops!!I forgot the name of the movie it's storyline was copied from.

yes it was copied from english movie, but even after copying their r difference in movie, and its a good movie then the english version.

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
BOLLYWOOD IS BIG CRAP AND BIGGEST COPYCAT.
only very few movies are watchable.
wel dont ever think abt watchin EVIL DEAD, EXORCIST, DRACULA and worst of all APOCALYPSO (i dont know how it got 4.5 ratin in TOI )

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
^^u sane? u expected rains, propah hero, heroine, son & dance sequences from a movie which depicted the times during the Mayan civilization??? :mad: also its Apocalypto....not Apocalypso :mad: its one of the best movies i have come across....Mel Gibson rocks :)

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
gauravakaasid said:
^^u sane? u expected rains, propah hero, heroine, son & dance sequences from a movie which depicted the times during the Mayan civilization??? :mad: also its Apocalypto....not Apocalypso :mad: its one of the best movies i have come across....Mel Gibson rocks :)

Apocolypto was a totally lame movie. No good story , totally expected rambo first blood plot set in mayan time . Not bad movie but it was lame .

hard_rock said:
JACKA$s 2... Its not a movie..I think.. Its kinda fun filled(they call it so) collection.. You may vomit on watching it!!!

yes, some scenes may induce vomiting, but it was a cool movie!
i almost fell off my chair, laughing!

Top Bottom