Must NOT Watch Movies Thread V1: Personal Opinions

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Muay Thai Giant 4/10

I'm in search of a good muay thai action movie since long time. And, in this search ended up watching a lot of weird and bad movies.
This movie is one of them

the concept from IMDB:-
An action movie about a 7-foot-tall docile man who learns Muy Thai and then uses his new skills to help solve a case of stolen diamonds.

Now this could be the most misguiding synopsis ever written for any movie.

In short, 1-2 good action scenes and they are far and few. Avoidable.

quan chi

mortal kombat
2001: A space odyssey
If you have understood the film then I would hope that you won't question its presence in this thread.

Last edited:

tkin

Back to school!!
2001: A space odyssey
If you have understood the film then I would hope that you won't question its presence in this thread too.
You know that's a legendary movie, a bit confusing yes, but that gave birth to the entire space opera saga, even the upcoming interstellar will try to go along its footsteps.

Kubrick 2001: The space odyssey explained

quan chi

mortal kombat
^^Sorry but you are indirectly questioning its presence in this thread. You didn't get that statement did you? :D

ashs1

Padawan
The Cabin in the woods - 5/10.. Easily one of the most weirdest movie i've ever seen.. The ending was completely F*&*%d up !! :O
Its like a bad dream..One moment you're seeing something, next second, something else is happening.. :S
Best said in hindi : Kuch to bhi paglepanti chalu hai re bawa !!!! :-x
Not recommended unless you got no other choices. :/

ajayritik

Technomancer
The Cabin in the woods - 5/10.. Easily one of the most weirdest movie i've ever seen.. The ending was completely F*&*%d up !! :O
Its like a bad dream..One moment you're seeing something, next second, something else is happening.. :S
Best said in hindi : Kuch to bhi paglepanti chalu hai re bawa !!!! :-x
Not recommended unless you got no other choices. :/

I think someone warned you in the Must Watch movies thread!

- - - Updated - - -

Bullet raja
No story, no entertaintment,No direction, No acting...Nothing.

I think this is what happens if these directors who are not much into mainstream try to have mainstream actors in their movies.
Na ghar ka na ghat ka!

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Cabin in the woods is one of the best movies i have ever seen in the horror/slasher genre. It was really a reinvention of the genre. Loved it .

quan chi

mortal kombat
I think this is what happens if these directors who are not much into mainstream try to have mainstream actors in their movies.
Na ghar ka na ghat ka!

What can actors do when there is already NOTHING in the movie. I mean literally the movie has Nothing at all!. I don't understand how this movie got a producer?
Seriously this movie is a tough competitor to chennai express.

Last edited:
Top Bottom