music phone at around 4k thats supports atleast 4GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

hackerzlab

Journeyman
hey guys,
my bro wants to buy a music phone that he can use while jogging and also use it as a pendrive.

any suggestions for 3.5mm phone with atleast 4GB support at around 4k?

prakashr85

Journeyman
Best option for you is to go with samsung s3310 which is a music phone and a 3.5mm in ear buds (head set) and support upto 8gb memory costs 4.7k including tax at mobilestore.

Tamoghno

Padawan
i can confirm that Nokia 2700 support 8GB . it also have 3.5mm. costs 3900 here with 1gig card.

Sammy s3310 is also decent option , but i hate samsungs os.

prakashr85

Journeyman
But samsung does not have any problems like slow user interface and processing and virus problems yes my cousin has 2700 has many problems such as some times inbox mesages does not open , very slow sluggish etc.. so go for samsung s3310 before a month i bought this for my friend and its excellent and music is not good in 2700 as compared to s3310 but battery life of samsung is shorter than nokia.

rishitells

Always in Dreams...
You can also opt for Nokia 5130 Express Music.
Considering its features and music quality, it's really worth purchasing.

OP
H

hackerzlab

Journeyman
thanx guys for the reply. m currently looking at samsung model s3310 and the two nokia models: 2700c and 5130 express music.

any other models.

prakashr85

Journeyman
Hi friend dont go for both the nokia's yes 5130 as well as 2700 is dead slow both models are owned my cousin and my friend i used it and verified but honestly speaking 5130 has more application support and flash support but the samsung does not but performance wise and music wise samsung rocks.

Tamoghno

Padawan
Hi friend dont go for both the nokia's yes 5130 as well as 2700 is dead slow both models are owned my cousin and my friend i used it and verified but honestly speaking 5130 has more application support and flash support but the samsung does not but performance wise and music wise samsung rocks.

what is problem with you bro , is samsung bribing you or someone from nokia kicked in your ass.

i have no idea what virus problem are you talking about . i am not aware of a SINGLE virus that exists for s40 .

5130 is excellent mobile and it handles 8gig card with No problem . if you have slow software then its most probably you are using old firmware . i used 8gig card with 1400+ songs for a week , it performed perfectly normal . this phone can rival any phone in sound quality , including phones that costs 5X more than it , check GSMarena's test.

2700 is also okay , its i bit slower than 5130 but nothing to worry about. but battery life is shorter(2 days) and i personally didn't liked the keypad.

samsung model is also good with marginally better screen . but they have many little bugs in software i hate . java apps on samsung is PITA . i think its better to avoid low end samsungs .

sandeepk

Journeyman
I will also suggest to go with S3310. I have bought this for my sister and its working fine. Its music quality is good for the price range.
I have no experience with either 2700 or 5130, but I can say that 5130 will also be a good choice.
@ prakashr85, please use punctuation marks also. They are useful to understand what you want to say. :)

prakashr85

Journeyman
Are you kidding s am sung is bribing me? Nothing like that i had personally tested there three models and i tested two 5130 both has lags in operation but i accept the music is good i didn't say music is poor. We should guide honestly that's what i did else shut up our mouth. I agree that installing java applications in s amsung is little harder because they require jad files too and there is a hack to install it easily i did that

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

@tamagho i told samsung does not have virus problem did i mention s40 has virus problem? First understand and then criticise other wise dont open your mouth.

OP
H

hackerzlab

Journeyman
hey come on guys... please avoid hitting on each other.

i really appreciate your help guys and now its either gonna be samsung or nokia. will buy it this saturday or sunday. any other models, please do suggest. i personally dont like symbian phones though but its upto my brother now.

thank you so much.

Tamoghno

Padawan
Are you kidding s am sung is bribing me? Nothing like that i had personally tested there three models and i tested two 5130 both has lags in operation but i accept the music is good i didn't say music is poor. We should guide honestly that's what i did else shut up our mouth. I agree that installing java applications in s amsung is little harder because they require jad files too and there is a hack to install it easily i did that

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

@tamagho i told samsung does not have virus problem did i mention s40 has virus problem? First understand and then criticise other wise dont open your mouth.

sorry i misinterpreted you . i apologize .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom