Multiple viruses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahim

Married!
Arey bhai open a terminal and enter sudo clamtk. You have to use sudo to update any program remember?

sudo clamtk
go to help and go to Update

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
^Why dont you use irc.eu.freenode.net for such queries, fast, efficient and addictive :))

Last edited:
OP
Sridhar_Rao

Sridhar_Rao

In the zone
What is irc? a chat? pata nahin.
This forum has served most of my purposes, fast & efficient too. thanks to guys like you.

What is irc? a chat? pata nahin.
This forum has served most of my purposes, fast & efficient too. thanks to guys like you.
Here you go:
After a long discussion, we at #Digit IRC have decided to spam the forum with some fun-bites directly from the channel :razz: These are some samples, if you want more just visit #Digit IRC channel.

Before we go into details, here are some helpful links:

<Edit>

A New Channel

Another unofficial ThinkDigit channel is up at irc.freenode.net. Come visit us and enjoy your stay. No inhibitions, no restrictions. And don't forget to greet TheMatrixHasYou, the official mascot of our channel. He/she/it may surprise you and thrown in some punches too. See you there!

/join #think-digit in your IRC client or browser. Or, just click here to join via Mibbit.

</Edit>

[Tutorial] How to connect to Digit IRC
Browser based client: *www.mibbit.com/

Code:
Server: irc.freenode.net
Channel: #Digit
So, what do we do at #Digit?

We hang out.. Believe me, it’s a cool place to hang out (better than forum IMHO). No wonder some of us hang out there till 6AM in the morning..

We solve your problems. . We are there so solve all your problems: from text book to technology, girlfriend to Gnome. 7/24/365 (366 this year)

We talk.. about anything. Yes, ANYTHING! You wanna curse someone on this forum? We are all ears.. :grin:

we are constantly inventing new words. So, u can increase ur vocabulary. And we are on they way to copyright those words..

Some active members are:
  • kalpik (oh boy you gotta see how people like kalpik behave on chat room :razz: )
  • mehulved
  • gary4gar
  • qwertymaniac/QwertyM
  • int86
  • Quiz_Master
  • hitboxx
  • d1g1t
  • G__
  • filled-void/King-Buntu/learning-ubuntu
  • doraeman (love from Soviet Russia)
  • ShowMeFunny/n3rd (the crazy fella, stay away from him… :razz: )
  • Voldomort/voldy
  • Garbage
  • The_devil_himself
  • Amitava/amitava82/SamSerious
  • Aditya/aditya.shevade
  • hullap
Find it on Chit Chat :wink:

I ctrl+C-ed from here:
*thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82475
Seriously, the IRC is a great place to hang out :D
any doubts you have will be should be asked in that thread :wink:

Status