Multiplayer Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
J
And do post your Name in the game in that thread. And BTW did you go into the RSA - Hellsheaven.co.za server??

There are so many servers..I cannot find urs..is there any way by which i can quickly find that server..btw my name will be Krazzy Warrior

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
@gagandeep and s18000rpm

^^^^^^^^^Where this guys are...???
I am waiting to play UT 4 and GTA:SA *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/100.png

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
@hari_sanker_r , gagandeep & s18000rpm..

Are u all sleeping ??
I had told you to add me on Yahoo Messenger: lutmn@yahoo.co.uk so, that I can help you through there. When I host a server, I announce it through Yahoo Messenger because people rarely visit the UrT thread. :)

Okay, I'm hosting UrT:
1) Open urT
2) Press ~
3) Type connect x.x.x.x
4) Press enter and you'll be there in my server.

Edit: Snipped the IP address as the server is dead now.

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
I'm ready to play UT online.

@gagandeep- Which version of UT does your server run on? 4.0 or 4.1?

I get an error- "Invalid game folder" when I try to join a server. I use XP. Plz resolve this. Installing 4.1 will get rid of this problem, but if you don't have 4.1 then I won't be able to play with you.

Last edited:
OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
It gives me error Awaiting Connection and I waited for 40 sec but nothing happened :-x Time when I was joining : 09:45 PM

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
I'll download UT 4.1 ASAP. I can't download it during the day. I'll try my best to wake up at 2 a.m and download it.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
It gives me error Awaiting Connection and I waited for 40 sec but nothing happened :-x Time when I was joining : 09:45 PM
The server was down that time because no one had come.

BTW did you still go into RSA - Hellsheaven.co.za server?? Thats a dedicated server. Its always up.

connect 203.215.243.113

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
OMG! I just yesterday play Urban Terror over LAN with gagandeep and all other guys and the game just rocks...my god my first game that I played over LAN..however I was killed many time during the game..lol..one thing I wanna say that our team (Blue) where not doing team work (in flag capture game)..we all was trying to win the flag of Red team leaving our flag alone and this become easy for Red team to capture our flag...i missed two times from capturing the flag :-xgagan u played very cool...when again are u going to play....??:D

Members playing online are requested to install Xfire and share their profile so that it become easy for their friend:D

My profile name is krazzywarrior

Last edited:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
:),UrT is indeed very good game.I tried cs1.6 recently after a year or so and it seems so crap compared to UrT now.

I haven't played UrT recently due to bad connection though.:|

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
One thing I wanna ask (in Urban Terror) in map we are shown only the position of the member of our team but not the other team..is this is the rule or i have deactivated some options...any gagan plz post some tips and tricks to play UT4 as I am getting killed many times...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom