Multiplayer Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shashank4u

Youngling
^^^
added you
My xfire iShashank

currently playing on hellsheaven.co.za server.. i am also new to this one..

anybody here plays return to castle wolfenstein?

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
OMG! I just yesterday play Urban Terror over LAN with gagandeep and all other guys and the game just rocks...my god my first game that I played over LAN..however I was killed many time during the game..lol..one thing I wanna say that our team (Blue) where not doing team work (in flag capture game)..we all was trying to win the flag of Red team leaving our flag alone and this become easy for Red team to capture our flag...i missed two times from capturing the flag :-xgagan u played very cool...when again are u going to play....??:D

Members playing online are requested to install Xfire and share their profile so that it become easy for their friend:D

My profile name is krazzywarrior
You played on internet actually. :)

Krazzy, I'm always on the server. :D I never leave it. :D

BTW, Hellsheaven is actually Team DeathMatch. A few guys had requested me to try new modes, thats why I changed it to Bomb Mode and CTF for some time.

One thing I wanna ask (in Urban Terror) in map we are shown only the position of the member of our team but not the other team..is this is the rule or i have deactivated some options...any gagan plz post some tips and tricks to play UT4 as I am getting killed many times...
Well, whats the game when you know where the players of your enemy team are.

The best tip - Just keep on playing it and practice and you'll become perfect. I'm telling you, I was worser than you when I had started playing UrT, it was my 1st encounter with an FPS, I had never played any FPS game before but now I've got OKAY as a player. :)

^^^
added you
My xfire iShashank

currently playing on hellsheaven.co.za server.. i am also new to this one..

anybody here plays return to castle wolfenstein?
Do you mean Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory?? I'm thinking to switch to it since long. :|

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
You played on internet actually. :)

Krazzy, I'm always on the server. :D I never leave it. :D

What is ur xfire ID..mine is krazzywarrior

BTW, Hellsheaven is actually Team DeathMatch. A few guys had requested me to try new modes, thats why I changed it to Bomb Mode and CTF for some time.

Ya only DeathMatch make game sucks..btw I never played Bomb Mode...

Well, whats the game when you know where the players of your enemy team are.

:D

The best tip - Just keep on playing it and practice and you'll become perfect. I'm telling you, I was worser than you when I had started playing UrT, it was my 1st encounter with an FPS, I had never played any FPS game before but now I've got OKAY as a player. :)
:p

shashank4u

Youngling
@Gagandeep
enemy territory is the second installment or say with new maps RTCW.
RTCW multiplayer rocks... there is a german server DO4 with a mod just play there u will love it... i play the old RTCW.

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^^added...other user plz share Xfire Id...should I updated my first post...

Is there any way of playing Cricket 2007 over LAN ??

@gagan...

me playing online as well as practicing with bots in UT..

Last edited:
OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Help me out:-

I am playing Urban Terror and facing some problem during the game....Whenever the person in front of me shoot, game slows down and I am not able to move or shoot..but this problem is not persisting when I am playing offline with Bots..Help me out..I have BSNL Home 500 Plan which gives very very good speed...waiting for solution...

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Resolution - 800 x 600
Driver -- Ok installing
Help here Motherboard CD [Zebronics 865GV Micro]

Presently --> reinstalling the game....might some problem get fixed..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom