Multiplayer Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Multiplayer Games Thread

A lot of Multiplayer games thread is accumulating in this forum so thought to just start a particular thread for it..

If anybody is interested in Inviting anyone to play Multiplayer games over LAN, post here either by using either Game's LAN System or Hamachi Server.
You can even post
tutorial here...

I have following game if anyone is intrested:-

--> Grand Theft Auto :San Andreas [Multiplayer]
--> Urban Terror

If anyone is intrested to play with me reply here.

Members playing online are requested to install Xfire from xfire.com

Xfire is a free gaming tool that automatically keeps track of when and where gamers are playing PC games online and lets their friends join them easily. It doesn't matter which online game your friends are playing, which server browser they are using, or which gaming service they're playing on; Xfire is intelligent enough to recognize where your friends are at any time.

My xfire Id :- krazzywarrior

Last edited:

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
any1 interested in playin dota contact me. i m online daily at gg after 4 p.m. my id there on gg is fun2sh.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
How do you play cricket 07 online?

I'd love to do so but it's not possible to play it online right now :(
Really lame considering that it's from EA.....

@Krazzy- Is it fun to play GTA SA online? What's it about? Is it like Second Life or anything?

Last edited:
OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^^ OK so GTA:SA ok I goona play...

Post the instruction (tutorial) how to play GTA:SA here (as I donot know) and we will play that after fixing a time....

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
for GTA SA : MP -> GTA San Andreas Multi-Player Mod
download latest version of client;)

Battle Field 2 anyone?

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
If anyone wants to play on a no nonsense Call Of Duty 2 server let me know .

Here how it goes, No nades, no mods, no weapons other than rifles, no flags, no TDMs, no non-standard maps, no eye-candy, no extra things...

It's only Search & Destroy gametype with only Two maps cycling around, with 35 rounds each with pure emphasis on gameplay and fun..like how you say...OldSkool!

To play nfs 07 use hamachi,
if anyone intrested in euro 08 reply, will post instructions to configure hamachi

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is there anyone up for "Urban Terror" (gagandeep or The Conqueror)
Just check out for the server IPs on the 'Official Urban Terror' thread. We almost host approximately 2-3 times a week.

Or add me in your Yahoo Messenger list.

And do post your Name in the game in that thread. And BTW did you go into the RSA - Hellsheaven.co.za server??

Mine is [9.11]Bullet500. If you ever see me in the Hellsheaven server (which I'm probably always ;)), just chat to me using the chat option of Urban Terror by pressing T.

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"

Thanks...seeing...:D

Just check out for the server IPs on the 'Official Urban Terror' thread. We almost host approximately 2-3 times a week.

Or add me lutmn@yahoo.co.uk in your Yahoo Messenger list.

And do post your Name in the game in that thread. And BTW did you go into the RSA - Hellsheaven.co.za server??

Mine is [9.11]Bullet500. If you ever see me in the Hellsheaven server (which I'm probably always ;)), just chat to me using the chat option of Urban Terror by pressing T.

I will be there tomorrow as having exam...as after that we have holiday...ok I will be there 2morrow...:D

ok ready....plz select time and which server etc.etc. here so that I can join...2morrow..

Last edited:
^^ i think 08 has compatibility issues and no knowledge on PES 08 too, sorry.
but the basic algorithm is this:

you are connected to hamachi
hamachi gives you a virtual ip
you use it as direct ip in fifa
you play game
also host game via virtual lan (via channels)

that's what i think.. pls correct if so

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
From next time post tut and then provide source....

PES 2008 Hamachi Tutorial

1. Download hamachi: *files.hamachi.cc/HamachiSetup-1.0.2.5-en.exe

2. Download PESMAGAZINE 08: *rapidshare.com/files/120551615/08enilnO_enizagamseP.rar.html

3. Install Hamachi, log in it.

4. Find a PES 08 server on planethamachi.com

5. connect to the server via Hamachi

6. Install PESMAGAZINE

7. Chat with people on Hamachi and ask them if they wanna play

Source
Server List

----------------------------------------------------------

btw s18000rpm , gagandeep and the conqueror i m eagerly waiting to play GTA-SA MP and Urban Terror..

ok ready....plz select time and which server etc.etc. here so that I can join...2morrow..

where they have gone...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom