multimedia speaker under 10k

fireb1ade

Broken In
hi all...
i'm planning to buy a speaker system for my pc...it will be used mainly for listening to music and gaming...so far i'm inclined to 2.1 but would like advice in 5.1 setup too....budget is 10k (+5k if its too good nd 5.1:-D).........

bounce

OP
F

fireb1ade

Broken In
i thought abt logi623... but its not that good 4 music...nd edifier is good but it is only 108w rms(60 +48)...can u guys tell me abt klipsch...heard they r good..what is the street price?....nd i tht abt swan..bt dnt think i can get dem in kolkata....
so any more idea guys....

OP
F

fireb1ade

Broken In
@High-Fidelity......i just saw this product...dey seems great..bt dey r 1k higher than audioengine a2....is it better than a2?

High-Fidelity

Journeyman
Most probably better because of bigger Mid-bass drivers means Swans will provide you better vocals clarity with deep more extended bass than the A2. A2 is having a plastic body whereas the Swans having a wood MDF body. AE2 are smaller speaker whereas swans are bigger in comparison providing you having more air to breath at busy passage. Bass extension is better on Swans than on the A2 so by seeing all these factors:

Swans > AE A2

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
Z906 has taken over Z5500's mantle.
I have z906 and i can assure you its pretty awesome if paired with a good sound card. I am not an audiophile so i can't explain the nuances but i do like to listen to music and for me they completely deliver..though i am not the best person to advice on speakers but just sharing my experience.

Top Bottom