MTV Ad for the Xbox 360 Unveiling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sourabh

Laptoping
MTV Ad for the Xbox 360 Unveiling

An MTV ad for the unveiling of the Xbox 360 has just appeared online, watch it here. Notice the newly-revised Xbox logo…

“A momentous event is coming to MTV… An unveiling, a revelation that will change entertainment forever. Witness it for the first time – Thursday May 12th at 9.30, only on MTV.�

Note: Quicktime format only.

Read More/Source: Hello Gamer

bharathbala2003

why need title?
well if i remember right.. there was 2 MTV channels comming.. sum yrs back.. one hindi and one english.. in which one will this come?

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Oh you wish it is aired here. Fat chance though! MTV India site has no mention. I can only hope that some one posts the vid on the fan sites or something after it has been aired.

bharathbala2003

why need title?
lol i dunno why they discriminate INDIA in these stuffs.. the MTV there airs promos of many stuffs from WWE to MS XBox.. does the MTV think indian ppl watch it only for pierced belly buttons :p :wink: too bad man!

devilhead_satish

In the zone
Cool ad. typically Microsoft. And Nemesis please buy a TV Tuner card. It should be available for around 50$. Not much i suppose. Tell your girlfriend her she wont be getting pizzas for a month. Now thats an idea!

[lokesh]

Journeyman
Guys check out this...the Xbox 360 is exposed....oops sorry guys..i din't check this one...*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18387&start=15

Anyways...:)
*pictures.xbox-scene.com/4/xbox360/xbox360org19iz5ow_b.jpg

Source: Neowin.net

OP
Sourabh

Sourabh

Laptoping
Blogs on Xbox 360 MTV unveiling (it was taped last night)

*www.majornelson.com/wp/2005/05/06/m-tv-post-party-blogcast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom