mts mblaze speed problem..???

Arnab boss

In the zone
hi guys,..i purchased a mts blaze this month and was pretty impressed by its performance...but suddenly the speed which i was getiing @54kbps-80kbps just went to 11kbps - 0kbps sometimes and even a page is taking 3min to load...????

i hav no iodea how this happened so i contact the shop frm where i purchased but they give a wiered theory:idea:...:as i am using an unlimited plan i.e 999 bucks unlimited for 30 days..they said tht if i a hav downloaded 15gb of data thenm the speed will get slow and run normal.:?::?:..??? i asked wht abt the unlimited offer they said 15gb is more than enough.:!::!:.but i explain them tht i only downloaded only max 8gb:sad:....they told to cantact th ecustomer care and again lost 51 bucks but coundnt contact them....!!!!!!!!

:oops::oops:guys do u hav any iodea ragardig this...help me as i am getting irritated with this **** as it seems i am ;losing my 999 recharge for this crap:-x:-x...my aircel net gives the same speed which i am getting now and it is unlimited but only 98 bucks per month...!!!!!!!!;-)

Hsakarp_kahtap

CG Artist++
fair usage police applicable check it its already mention on their site after 15 gb you will get 144Kbps speed , i am using aircel i happly with it , applying for a broadband connection soon ( next month )

alokanand

Right off the assembly line
Check the plans now MTS has revised its plans....By the way it was givinig u only 500 kbps whent it says it is 3.1 mbps

dr.rdb

Broken In
^^ may be u r getting such low speed !! :(

but I am getting good speed on MTS !! minimum 1Mbps through out the day!
btw MTS revised all data plans for Mblaze, just like 3G tariffs of GSM players - *telecomtalk.info/mts-revised-mblaze-data-plans/95503/
*speedtest.net/result/1988595332.png

Top Bottom