MTNL Mumbai Unlimited Plans get a Speed Bump!!!! wef 1 Nov 2011

socrates

In the zone
This is for MTNL Mumbai broadband Unlimited plan users. MTNL Mumbai Unlimited Plans get a Speed Bump!!!! wef 1 Nov 2011.
:D

*img513.imageshack.us/img513/4458/35083206.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

See Unlimited Plans

OP
socrates

socrates

In the zone
On the new speeds now but its fluctuating wildly I am getting speeds frm 0.88Mbps to 0.55 Mbps. :( I should be getting 608kbps, till yesterday when i should have got 512kbps in the daytime I was getting around 520 kbps :D lol Maybe its teething troubles.

Krow

Crowman
Airtel sucks. They should advertise their plans as limited data high speed plans. Unlimited with FUP of 256 kbps is terrible.

abhinavmail1

MW3>BF3
All the good isp are present at metros, the small town and villages people have to pay twice more than that of metro guys for same speed. Yeap guys i am not happy bcoz only bsnl is present at my village and they have only one unlimeted plan of 512kbps and do u guys think that 512kbps is good enough to call it a broadband ?

clmlbx

Technomancer
Airtel sucks. They should advertise their plans as limited data high speed plans. Unlimited with FUP of 256 kbps is terrible.

+1, At worst FUP Got activated on my plan from last month.. surfing on 256Kbps sucks.. minimum 512Kbps is needed.. hope TRAI soon passes bill, to call brodband u need at least 512Kbps

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
+1, At worst FUP Got activated on my plan from last month.. surfing on 256Kbps sucks.. minimum 512Kbps 1 Mbps is needed.. hope TRAI soon passes bill, to call brodband u need at least 512Kbps 1 Mbps
Fixed. Heck make that 2 Mbps really.

OP
socrates

socrates

In the zone
:( Something drastically wrong with MTNL Mumbai now. Never mind broadband speeds, I am not even getting dial up speeds. Speedtest.net - The Global Broadband Speed Test does not even load #@!$#@$#%$

I second your thoughts :D

clmlbx

Technomancer
^^ Ya I heard about it, My friend too said, for once go to airtel office and scare/threaten them of Leaving airtel, then they will give you some benefit.

rajsujayks

CSE Freak!

I agree... It's not fair.. We can't even play a good game online, leave alone downloading GBs of data.. I'm terribly frustrated... Especially after my BSNL UL750 which was giving 1.6+Mbps till last week dropped to 500kbps since the rains...! It's not fair at all, especially after making us experience the net at 1.6+Mbps... 500kbps seems like dial up... :wah:

OP
socrates

socrates

In the zone
:( Something drastically wrong with MTNL Mumbai now. Never mind broadband speeds, I am not even getting dial up speeds. Speedtest.net - The Global Broadband Speed Test does not even load #@!$#@$#%$

I second your thoughts :D

Seems to be Ok now :) I hope it remains that way :)

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
Good speeds, but nothing compared to what Beam Fiber has to offer. When will others learn something from Beam? :/

OP
socrates

socrates

In the zone
Speeds are back to being pathetic just like yesterday during the day, only difference is this crappy speeds has started early today :(

Wrote to MTNL just now & gave my blunt feedback about this speed bumps also wrote to them that most forums which have a section for broadband are abuzz with complaints that speeds have been degraded not increased. I hope MTNL english is not different from what we learnt in school :D

Top Bottom