MTNL Mumbai launches Unlimited 256kbps Broadband at Rs.999

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
N

nikhilpai

Techans
Lots of upgrades announced by MTNL Mumbai:

Rs. 599 plan now gives 2.5 GB download !!!!
Rs. 749 plan now gives 5 GB download !!

Check out the MTNL Mumbai site for all the updated plans !! :)
*mumbai.mtnl.net.in/triband/htm/tariff.htm#tariff

red_devil

Back!
^ and we BSNL users have to wait for 2am every day !! effing BSNL...when will these guys wake up and change the night unlimited times !!

anispace

dattebayo
why couldnt they keep it at rs599 like in Delhi? damn u MTNL... the only thing that makes me stick with them is their awesome service. Almost zero downtime since Jan 2006.

Last edited:

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
All i can say is that Rs.1000 is better than Rs.2500 anytime anyday. I just got my connection for MTNL the 1299 walla package and i confirmed the news with him also. He said "yeah it is true they have 999 offer for 256kbps unlimited. So i will be surely opting for that one next month.

Although i had one question for the existing MTNL users. Did you guys experience slow net as well at the start? Cause my surfing speed is okay (way better than sify lol) but my download speed is like crappy. Can anyone answer/reply me please?

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
Downloads are great, no lag! Youtube videos too render like "Makhan".
Is there any way to check total data downloaded (to avoid overstepping the limit)?

ampd5

Broken In
Nope....We have MTNL.

Exatt Broadband has 256 kbps, 10 GB monthly transfer limit @ 500pm.
I guess its much cheaper, but then you need to have a LAN connection(cable internet). Also, the service is not so good. Thats why I am planny to get a MTNL GSM data card.
so did u find mtnl cheaper???

anispace

dattebayo
upgraded to this plan on wednesday. Called mtnl in the morning at 11 and by 6 in the evening the plan was changed. Pretty quick.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom