mtnl just got crazy with me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

napster007

Padawan
recently got a new mtnl connection. its a triband unlimited 256 plan. according to this plan i should get transfer speeds(download rate) of 45-max60 kBps. but to my surprise when i use utorrent i get speeds upto 200kbps. here are some screenshots. can someone explain??

i'm not complaining abt this i'm going crazy on downloads i've alreadt downloaded upto 32gb. i just want to know how this is happening??

vish786

"The Gentleman"
so u got crazy with mtnl:D.... so who got crazy first u or mtnl:D

that happens most of the time with all the ISP providerss

sam_1710

Youngling
u cud've continued in the same thread only : *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60796
why create many threads wid the same info !!???

pannaguma

Turn The Page
sam_1710 said:
u cud've continued in the same thread only : *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60796
why create many threads wid the same info !!???

he seems very excited. so he just wants to share the excitement.;)

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
napster007 said:
recently got a new mtnl connection. its a triband unlimited 256 plan. according to this plan i should get transfer speeds(download rate) of 45-max60 kBps. but to my surprise when i use utorrent i get speeds upto 200kbps. here are some screenshots. can someone explain??

i'm not complaining abt this i'm going crazy on downloads i've alreadt downloaded upto 32gb. i just want to know how this is happening??

dude where ru From ?
it never happens with me.... :mad:

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
napster007 said:

Ek mahina hone de phir asli kahaani samajh aajayegi.:mad:
Mere saath bhi yehi hua tha but for only 1 month.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Tech Genius said:
i think you mean 200 kilobyte per second.
No he is right i too got the same speed for the first month.And i downloaded MSDN of 2.3 gb in just 3 hours now you can guess what was the speed.:p But sadly jaise hi first month poora hua MTNL ne apni aukaat dikhaa di.:mad:

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
i got the same connection today. When I checked with the mtnl helpline yesterday, the techsuppport said the speed of the connection in 256 kbps but we could get speeds of upto 2 mbps. LOL. :-O

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
ilugd said:
i got the same connection today. When I checked with the mtnl helpline yesterday, the techsuppport said the speed of the connection in 256 kbps but we could get speeds of upto 2 mbps. LOL. :-O
But only for one month.:mad: Thats their tactic. :mad:

zodiac_511 said:
Lucky arse!!!

That's all i have to say
Lucky for one month only.I downloaded 40 gb of data last month in the night unlimited plan in 18 days only from 12 to 5 dialy.:mad: Dream is over now.:mad:

Last edited:

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
ilugd said:
oh... anyway, lets see. hope it will continue to be reasonable atleast.
yeah for 1 month.So download as much as you can.Btw what are the installtion charges for your connection?I have paid 1300 Rs for it.:mad:And which plan are u using?

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
oh, the 256 unlimited. But they said that they have no download cap. @ax3 why do i need to watch my download?
And gaurav, I have to 1300 too. That is a standard charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom