MTNL goes upto 2MBPS Night Unlimited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
MTNL goes upto 2MBPS Night Unlimited

MTNL has launched a new plan for Unlimited users, called DSL NU 849, where you get Speeds upto 2mbps, day time surfing is limited to 1.5GB

but,

You get Night hours unlimited from 12 AM to 8 AM

*mumbai.mtnl.net.in/triband/htm/tariff.htm#tariff

OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Compare with BSNL plans, it will give extra 2 hours !! more than that it seems logical as to bsnl people's night come at 2 AM :lol:

LegendKiller

In the zone
wow,great plan man.......................will surely consider this plan since DSL-NU has been dis-continued for some time now....

OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
When will BSNL start there unbilled hours from 12am instead of 2am?

They went ulta :(

Today went to Area Manager Office for some reason :p

and I saw that Enitre BSNL (All India) will be on strike from Tomorrow Onwards and they didnt do work today as well !!

:(

OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
@~Phenom~

Beware...

People are reporting from All over the country that they are getting high ammount of Bills where extra bandwidth is charged as Account Misuse

!!!

cooldev007

Broken In
Thats a great plan. I hope that BSNL is also listenning about the Plan. Think what if BSNL started giving this plan to Plan-500 customers like me!!

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Alright Guys...
MTNL Delhi too has launched this Plan but for 100 bucks less ie. for 749...
Rest things remain same as mentioned above about the Plan...
And yes the 590NU Plan has been discontinued for new registration and migration....

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
yeah..got the updation...lets see should i change mu Unlimited plan to this....??? guys pls tell me will i be getting 2 mbps in torrents ???

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Well theoretically you can download 7 GB in one night...
That makes it 210 GB in a month which is impossible with unlimited 256kbps connection...
Well you will get 2mbps in torrents if the seeders have that much upload bandwidth...

xbonez

NP : Crysis
they're giving only 250mb above the 1 gb. what about existing 590NU owners?? do they automatically get upgraded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom