MTNL Delhi 1650 Unlimited 3G?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
so my brother just returned from Delhi and brought a MTNL sim with him. I saw some MTNL Plans and was most attracted by 1650 plan. It states unlimited 3G. And on other forums , they say it's without cap! That's awesome! But i didn't find anyone mentioning the ping and the UP speed. Any users here who can help me?

Last edited:

sksundram

In the zone
Better you recharge with a cheap 3g pack like rs 20 that gives 250 mb and check the speed yourself at different intervals.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
MTNL 3G - 1650 Unlimited | Page 2 | TechEnclave - Indian Technology Forum
1650 plan has a FUP limit of 200gb per month.previously it used to have no limits but not now.

OP
adityak469

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
@sksundaram well i did and i got a whooping speed of 700kbps in IDM!! :)

but i don't know about the ping though...

@whitestar i checked other forums. You have to call the CC and they'll credit another 200GB to you. If they don't there's akosha :) as they are advertising it's unlimited.

sksundram

In the zone
check ping from here. *www.pingtest.net

btw if you don't play online multiplayer games, you should not be worried about ping much. just check the speed @ different intervals and enjoy the massive download speed.

OP
adityak469

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
+1 for the link

and i was thinking to play F2Ps like Dota 2, PoE, Warframe and ABP Reloaded...
But my exams are coming and dad won't give me the computer password :( i'll post my ping after the exams.(25th March)

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
read comments of some users here using mtnl delhi 1650 plan:
MTNL Re-Launches True Unlimited 3G Data Plan for Postpaid and Prepaid Customers in Mumbai
i never said 1650 plan is not unlimited.you will not be charged for usage above 200gb in 1650 plan but it seems that speeds will be reduced greatly once you cross the 200gb limit.

OP
adityak469

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
well they are advertising it. I'll try it for one month. If they don't credit me another 200GB(they did to many customers) , I'll get a broadband then.....because 200GB is nothing to me.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
may be they do credit 200gb but with reduced speeds & then too it is of not much use.do post your feedback here after 1 month of using this 1650 plan.

sksundram

In the zone
@ aditya your dad did the right thing. Enjoy your exams (atleast I used to during my school days) and then enjoy playing Dota. BTW no BB plan under 1.7K will provide you 200 GB at the speed that you are getting.

OP
adityak469

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
@whitestar will do! ;)

@sksundaram yep i know he did it as it's the tenth board and i was looking forward to reliance thunder plans...they look promising...

sbacham

Right off the assembly line
Update guys ,mtnl no more offers unlimited 3g of 1650, they also stopped 4500rs 200gb 6months plan.kind of sad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom