MT882 Firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

emailaatif786

Always Questioning?
Anyone, please give me the correct link to download MT882 Firmware?

*img72.imageshack.us/img72/5607/df4rrmt882ho9.th.jpg

I have MT882, but shows MT880!

Last edited:

slugger

Banned
its not the firmware u shud b searchin 4 but d correct modem drivers. u shud have been given a CD by d BSNL guys along with d modem kit. the CD has on its label , printed the model no 4 which d drivers r ment
just check out d CD and if you see a diff model no 880
get it replaced from d bsnl office

u will also get d drivers HERE

but u shud also go get a copy from BSNL
it is der friggin duty 2 provide u with correct stuff

Last edited:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
@emailaatif786

Modem seems hey wire :p

Contact the BSNL dudes,. see it shows ur down stream Bandwidth 1152 kbps and upstream 446, where as its suppose to be 2048 for down stream and 512 for upstream...

means at this point even if u have a upto 2mbps connection ur modem is not allowing u to use 2mbps, as its stuck at 1152kbps...

this is BSNL fault, ask them to solve this issue :lol:

slugger

Banned
Choto Cheeta said:
@emailaatif786

Contact the BSNL dudes,. see it shows ur down stream Bandwidth 1152 kbps and upstream 446, where as its suppose to be 2048 for down stream and 512 for upstream...

means at this point even if u have a upto 2mbps connection ur modem is not allowing u to use 2mbps, as its stuck at 1152kbps...

can it not b bcos he has installed the wrong modem drivers, as he has already mentioned in his post:)

becos of the wrong drivers he is not gettin optimum performance

so if it really a smartax 882 u must install d correct drivers first and den c ur upstream and downstream rates:)

OP
emailaatif786

emailaatif786

Always Questioning?
Choto Cheeta said:
@emailaatif786

There is no Driver problem.

I has updated my Modem's Firmware, but it got downgraded to MT880. Now I want to download the MT882 firmware, and please reply that where can I download it?

slugger said:
its not the firmware u shud b searchin 4 but d correct modem drivers. u shud have been given a CD by d BSNL guys along with d modem kit. the CD has on its label , printed the model no 4 which d drivers r ment
just check out d CD and if you see a diff model no 880
get it replaced from d bsnl office

u will also get d drivers HERE

but u shud also go get a copy from BSNL
it is der friggin duty 2 provide u with correct stuff

There is GREAT Difference between FIRMWARE and DRIVER. FIRMWARE is JUST like its OS and Driver is to Recognize its OS!

Anyone, please give me the correct link to download MT882 Firmware BUT not the Driver?

Last edited:

slugger

Banned
u will find d original 882 firmware HERE

you will find d newer firmware HERE

sinc u happen 2 no so much abt d diff betn firmware and drivers, u shud also no d Cardinal rule of posting on forums

DON' START THREADS 2 SOLVE PROBLEMS DAT IS EASILY RESOLVE USING GOOGLE!!!!

Last edited:
OP
emailaatif786

emailaatif786

Always Questioning?
slugger said:
DON' START THREADS 2 SOLVE PROBLEMS DAT IS EASILY RESOLVE USING GOOGLEQUOTE]

Thankyou

I searched hard on Google, but did'nt find and then only I Posted the Q here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom