msnmsgr-know when others r online even if status offline

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetopcyborg

Journeyman
hey, is there any plugin which would let us know when the contact is online even if their status is set to offline. there's one for yahoo so i was thinking if there's any for msn. :eek: :roll:

amitgg

Journeyman
thetopcyborg said:
hey, is there any plugin which would let us know when the contact is online even if their status is set to offline. there's one for yahoo so i was thinking if there's any for msn. :eek: :roll:

Please give me details about yahoo plugin. I need it.

OP
thetopcyborg

thetopcyborg

Journeyman
Ok i made an effort on google....this is not the actual plugin but a theoretical way to find out if others are online or not...just click here [/url]

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
Well an year ago it took me around 3 months to get hold of such an software which cud chk if someone is invisble on yahoo.
it is simply superb and once u use it u will realise it.
it is Y! Intai.....
download it at *www.angelfire.com/id/downstruck/

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
O sure we are all here to help each other.....
*www.coolmsn.com/msnstatus.htm
use this link to chk whether someone is online or offline on msn msngr.

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Well how did you forgot this guide on Digit Forum about Yahoo! Messenger Status Checking...

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=36263

I am trying more methods for the same in MSN Messnger now and even for the new beta Live messenger. Till then use the link by ankurgupta.me

danny

Right off the assembly line
the easiest way is to check a mail containing ur buddys id in the TO list.there will be an online status icon :D besides it.u culd also use the plugin form *www.angelfire.com/id/downstruck/

puja399

In the zone
Why don't u people grow up, if someone has kept oneself invisible, it means he/she wants privacy and doesn't want to be bothered. So, why don't u accept it and let it be. If the other person wants to get in touch with you, the person will reveal the presence. So learn to respect other's privacies. There are a lot of tools in the web to do malicious tricks and simply someone has made those tools doesn't mean their uses are justified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom