MSN MESSENGER HATES MY ACCOUNT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahil_blues

In the zone
Suddenly i am not able to to access my hotmail account through MSN Messenger 7.....though it logs on to my sister's account without fail!!...what the hell is going on??.....iam using avast! pro and Zonealarm.....but i dont think they are creating a problem beacuse i have been using them for a long time and this wierd thing started to happen just 2 days ago!!

expertno.1

Technomancer
whan??

1)do u typed ur usename or password correctly
2)first use browser to check ur msn account
3)from how much time u r not using your account

mohit

The Hardware Labs
maybe somebody cracked ur account and changed the password ... use the forgot password link and change ur pass there by filling all the necessary details and then see if u r able to log in.

OP
S

sahil_blues

In the zone
no guys its not that.....i used Windows Messenger and it worked fine...its just with MSN Messenger .....i check my mail daily.....its not due to wrong Username or Password....

escape7

What? Where? How?
Use the old one or create a new ID :) ...............................................................................................................................................Bad Suggestion i guess...

OP
S

sahil_blues

In the zone
expertno.1 said:
then unistall the new messenger and install the old version walla and then try

i tried that....but as soon as i sign in it says a newer version is available....(without giving any option of continuing with the older version)....then i downloaded the newer version again (this time through MSN Messenger itself).....but the same thing is happening again....

escape7 said:
Use the old one or create a new ID :) ...............................................................................................................................................Bad Suggestion i guess...

IT IS a bad suggestion...!!!

Charley

Just Do It
mohit said:
maybe somebody cracked ur account and changed the password ... use the forgot password link and change ur pass there by filling all the necessary details and then see if u r able to log in.

I've tried that many times but never works........ Its only a gimmick from them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom