[Praise] MSI RMA Service Through Aforeserve

Trdz

Broken In
MSI GTX 580 Twin Frozer ii/oc edition was giving bsod during gaming and showing artifacts during boot up like the attached pics. i contacted Aforeserve .Com Ltd through mail on 16/12/2014 for RMA . They arranged the pickup through BLUE DART courier. got the card back on 6th Jan 2015. it worked hardly for 2 days and again it started to give the same problem i again reported the problem in the same manner as before. then after that I contacted arjunpal@msi.com through phone on 5th march after that they issued a new RMA number got a brand new MSi GTX 770 Twin Frozer edition yesterday .

Imgur

MSI Service have improved in india through aforeserve.Happy with the RMA process.

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
MSI GTX 580 Twin Frozer ii/oc edition was giving bsod during gaming and showing artifacts during boot up like the attached pics. i contacted Aforeserve .Com Ltd through mail on 16/12/2014 for RMA . They arranged the pickup through BLUE DART courier. got the card back on 6th Jan 2015. it worked hardly for 2 days and again it started to give the same problem i again reported the problem in the same manner as before. then after that I contacted arjunpal@msi.com through phone on 5th march after that they issued a new RMA number got a brand new MSi GTX 770 Twin Frozer edition yesterday .

Imgur

MSI Service have improved in india through aforeserve.Happy with the RMA process.

so you are saying you got the card back from RMA on 5th Jan. Resubmitted it again when as it hardly worked for 2 days ? And you contacted MSI personnel on 5th March and still more than 1 month crossed to get a product replacement ? Is it really an example of good service ? Anyway, nice to know you at least did get a upgraded version ;)

OP
T

Trdz

Broken In
so you are saying you got the card back from RMA on 5th Jan. Resubmitted it again when as it hardly worked for 2 days ? And you contacted MSI personnel on 5th March and still more than 1 month crossed to get a product replacement ? Is it really an example of good service ? Anyway, nice to know you at least did get a upgraded version ;)

contacted them after one month as i was busy in my exams.had to sent the card to Delhi as service is not available in my place. so it takes minimum 4 days to reach Delhi from my place, total 8 days for shipping only had to wait 20 days for replacement.

Top Bottom