[Praise] MSI GPU RMA ~ 6850 to 7850

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
My beloved MSI R6850 bit the dust after two years and I gave it for RMA on 5th may. They took a long time,but to my surprise they gave me a brand new HD 7850 on 4th June.
The best part is that I gave them a 1gb version of the R6850. The 7850 they gave me is a 2gb version. :D
Very happy with the RMA. Got lucky I guess.

Still, +1 to msi.

Last edited:
OP
J

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Yep :D Sad thing is my processor is bottlenecking the GPU. I am getting 24-30 in watchdogs at high when I should be getting much higher.

OP
J

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Well I'm not sure. What happened was one day in the middle of playing dark souls 2, artifacts popped up,then suddenly the display shifted and there were green and purple lines on the monitor. After restart, it gave display on desktop etc, but the moment I started a game or put any kind of load on it, the screen went black.

rhyansy

MSI Gaming Pan India Sale
My beloved MSI R6850 bit the dust after two years and I gave it for RMA on 5th may. They took a long time,but to my surprise they gave me a brand new HD 7850 on 4th June.
The best part is that I gave them a 1gb version of the R6850. The 7850 they gave me is a 2gb version. :D
Very happy with the RMA. Got lucky I guess.

Still, +1 to msi.

Good to hear that we got after service praises for all our hard work. Thank you so much!

OP
J

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
You got an 8 Core 4 GHz Processor and its bottlenecking an HD7850? :shock:

^ Lol no, when I received the replacement, I had an athlon II x3 435.
I bought the fx 8350 recently. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Good to hear that we got after service praises for all our hard work. Thank you so much!

Rather thank you people at msi :3
Credit given where its due. Cheers. :D

Top Bottom