MSI Brand Gaming Laptops: Are they good?

paragshinde

Right off the assembly line
As for international warranty claims, please read the thread for some explanations. To put it simply, no international warranty can be claimed in India because of our contract with the third party service partner.

What is the point of international warranty then?

prometheus

#ArmA since 2006
Of course! Lenovo is only offering ONE model in their packaged entertainment series under gaming. MSI will provide the better range as this is our comparative advantage in this segment. Gaming Laptops = MSI Gaming.

wrong.

Lenovo has Y510P and Y50 (and even the y40 under its "gaming" subsection; available atleast in US that I know of)

As far as individual models are concerned..Lenovo US and other countries are present where we can have different configurations for the same model out of which unfortunately India is excluded.

This right here is the opportunity for MSI! The price range 70-80k, the multiple configuration for same models(customized models) is what gamers want.

90K+ INR for GS60!?:-? well many would still buy but it'd be contended by Lenovo Y50 given it's price bracket of < 80K INR that too with 3yrs of warranty+freebies(dont really care about this one)

Last edited:
OP
rhyansy

rhyansy

MSI Gaming Pan India Sale
What is the point of international warranty then?

Hi there! MSI is very down-to-earth and honest with our policies. The nearest international warranty outpost of MSI closest to India is China, Malaysia, Thailand. You can claim it there as we have full support outpost there.

Other brands also use international warranty is able to claimed but it is not the case. Hope you can understand.

noceur

Broken In
[MENTION=277192]rhyansy[/MENTION] Where is this week's promised "BIG" announcement?

Can you at least reveal the prices (especially for the Ghost)?

I hope it won't be too expensive. The Y50 is pulling me towards it. I don't think I can hold out much longer.

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
[MENTION=277192]rhyansy[/MENTION] Where is this week's promised "BIG" announcement?

I hope it won't be too expensive. The Y50 is pulling me towards it. I don't think I can hold out much longer.

Hmmm!!! That got me thinking!!! :p

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!

GS60 series MSRP sucks

OP
rhyansy

rhyansy

MSI Gaming Pan India Sale
GS60 series MSRP sucks

Please do understand that this is a premium ultrabook gaming laptop, current competitors of Razor Blade and Auros are not even available in India. Compare the right models and pricing will be right. MSI is providing world class products without compromise to India. Regarding the comparison thread, will just go to other thread *www.digit.in/forum/laptops-netbook...0-ghost-pro-ghost-launching-announcement.html

Top Bottom