mp4 plugin for windows media player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
  • 3ivx is a DS filter suite with full MPEG-4 audio and video capabilities, also for encoding (using FAAC for audio then). The free demo version works for one month, see their online store for prices.
  • CoreAAC: !CoreAAC is a free DS filter based on FAAD2 that also needs the 3ivx splitter to work with MP4 files in WMP. Plain AAC files can be decoded if the AAC parser filter is installed, too.
  • EnvivioTV is more than a DS filter, because it works as a MPEG-4 plugin for WMP 6.4 or newer, QuickTime 4.x or newer and RealPlayer 7.x or newer, also enabling playback of RTP streams then. The download size is 2.3 MB, but !EnvivioTV is no longer freeware.
  • LSX-MPEG Player is a DS filter for WMP from Ligos which costs $29.99, but is also available as a free demo version that works for 30 days. They mention that only Low Complexity AAC bitstreams are recognized at the moment.
  • *www.mpegable.com/showPage.php?SITE=mpegable&PAGE=mpegableds Mpegable is a freeware DS filter suite from Dicas for WMP and other DS players enabling them to decode MP4 and 3GPP files or RTP streams of MPEG-4 content, also comes as a standalone player application.
Source

I don't use WMP myself.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
sarincv said:
will it play mp4 videos?

Just download the plug-in I have given in my above post and install it. It automatically integrates with WMP.
You will be able to play MP4 video's on WMP11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom