mp3 player under 3k-4k

evilwit

Journeyman
hello guys!!!

i have a samsung note 2 and an ipod touch 4th gen.i listen to both of them but the problem is that, listening to music on note 2 eats battery and if you ask me about ipod touch,i simply hate the audio quality of it cause it lacks bass, which i need the most.i dont care about it as ipod was gifted to me.so right now i need a mp3 player which must have tight bass(and i mean it!!) and clarity.these are only two requirements.i dont need a big screen.and it must come with in ear earphones.if not suggest a bassy in ear earphones under 1k.and if possible tell me is there any way to increase the bass of ipod?thanks

Get better iems if you need bass.Also try eqing your current source and see if that helps.Best music player in 3-4k is no doubt Sansa clip+.My advise if your music purely consists of rap/pop get Signature Accoustics c12@2.2k from prisitine note.Wont regret ever.But they are okayish on other genres so wont be an allaround iem.

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
hello guys!!!

i have a samsung note 2 and an ipod touch 4th gen.i listen to both of them but the problem is that, listening to music on note 2 eats battery and if you ask me about ipod touch,i simply hate the audio quality of it cause it lacks bass, which i need the most.i dont care about it as ipod was gifted to me.so right now i need a mp3 player which must have tight bass(and i mean it!!) and clarity.these are only two requirements.i dont need a big screen.and it must come with in ear earphones.if not suggest a bassy in ear earphones under 1k.and if possible tell me is there any way to increase the bass of ipod?thanks

Yes, IMO you should get better IEM's.
Try to get some info on VSonic GR02 Bass Edition. I feel it could best suit your requirement. Many of TDF members have these IEM & their opinion can help you.
VSonic GR02 Bass Ed.

But first check few reviews.

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
hello guys!!!

Don't tell me the Bass mode on iPod's equalizer is not working for you?

Top Bottom