Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Well, Lust for Life seems like a good movie, but speaking of Vincent Van Gogh, I would also like to point out this episode of Doctor Who, that really encapsulated the emotion of Vincent, especially the end! Vincent and the Doctor - Wikipedia

The Ballad of Buster Scrugss (Anthology ) ..... Amaze movie .
Cinematography is so dope . And they convey deep sense of life's abstract emotions . I think every movie enthusiasts should watch this atleast once .

Yes will watch ... I left Eraserhead in the middle , I think it had some deeper meaning or IDK . But It wasnt interesting .
Any more movie suggestions ? Will Surely watch Snatch

shreeux

Movie Buff
The Ballad of Buster Scrugss (Anthology ) ..... Amaze movie .
Cinematography is so dope . And they convey deep sense of life's abstract emotions . I think every movie enthusiasts should watch this atleast once .

It's the Western genre...Good but not Great...You may try other Western genres.,

Drishyam 2 anyone?
Is it available in Hindi?
Movie Name: Drishyam 2 (9/10)
Language: Malayalam (subs available)
Genre: Thriller

Finished watching it tonight. It is a direct continuation of the first film, unlike most Indian films. The initial 1 hr or so is slow & could have been cut to maybe 30mins, but the second half is very interesting with a great climax. Overall the movie is great, hence my rating.

Top Bottom