Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

Balabala

Broken In
ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD.
Unnecessarily long,still well made and engaging.
Cinematography is exemplary.
I love period and in this movie,detailing to that period is perfect,those cars,costumes etc.
2.5 out of 5 stars.

Balabala

Broken In
ADRIFT
There have been many movies on the same plot earlier and all of them were fairly engaging,this is even better because a sweet romantic track is interwoven in the plot from the past and unlike the other movies that had a predictable end this has a twist in the climax.
3 out 5 stars.
You feel sad when you see the pictures of the real couple on whose story the movies is based on, at the end.

Last edited:

Balabala

Broken In
MOST BEAUTIFUL ISLAND
Gripping,spine chilling,edge of the seat last 40 minutes.
If one watches the movie,it is completely unlikely that he will spend his money the same way he did before.
Heroine has acted very well.
3 out of 5 stars

Balabala

Broken In
STRANGE ONES.
A strange movie,I did not understand the story.Was it on paedophilia?,if so it is a highly punishable offence in the US,then how did they make a film?
Well,the director has succeeded in keeping the audience in suspense about this,till the last 10 minutes,when the police officer questions the boy I was thinking that this was another road movie.
2 out of 5 stars.

Flash

Lost in speed
Deadpool 2 - 8/10

What makes this movie special is too many cheeky references to other movies, and surprise cameos. What i didn't like is
Why Colossus was in metal form always, even in x-mansion? Another is usage of X-Force concept, they simply wasted those guys unnecessarily

Balabala

Broken In
THE TWO FACES OF JANUARY
A completely Hitchcock style movie,very well made.
Detailing to the period of the movie is good.
Gives an experience of reading a very good novel.
3 out of 5 stars

Balabala

Broken In
THOUSAND YARD STARE.
The post war stress of soldiers returning home is well told.
The thin line of friendship running between the soldiers of the opposite camp is warm
2.5 out of 5 stars.

Balabala

Broken In
FIRST KILL
They have made a B grade movie with A list actors.It is a sad state of affairs that a seasoned actor like Bruce willis has to do such a 4 scenes,insignificant role just for money and he has acted very badly.
Cinematography is good.
Poor direction,screen play,performances.
2 out of 5 stars.

Balabala

Broken In
AMERICAN HEIST.
I love heist movies and this one I like even more because the bonding and love between the two brothers was overwhelming.
Tight screen play,neat dierction and excellent performances.
It is very depressing to note that this movie did very badly at bo
A must watch.
3.5 out of 5 stars

Balabala

Broken In
SECURITY
Atleast a couple of decades old kind of film,film making,music,acting,etc.
Even school kids would have grown up beyond these kind of action movies.
It is sad to see Antonio banderas having gone so sold so soon.Actors in the west get old faster than their Indian counterparts(nagarjuna,vijay still look young)
2.5 out of 5 stars.

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
SECURITY
Atleast a couple of decades old kind of film,film making,music,acting,etc.
Even school kids would have grown up beyond these kind of action movies.
It is sad to see Antonio banderas having gone so sold so soon.Actors in the west get old faster than their Indian counterparts(nagarjuna,vijay still look young)
2.5 out of 5 stars.
It would be better if you can consolidate your reviews in a single post rather than multiple individual posts.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Bareilly ki Barfi! 7/10 (Netflix)

They don't make such sweet love stories anymore, do they?

Even though a clisched plot, the treatment alone makes it watchable and enjoyable.
Rajkumar Rao seems like invincible. I mean he can do anything!! Such a versatile actor.

Ending was getting a bit predictable, but for such cheezy movies, should not expect sharp ends always.

Top Bottom