Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
People talking/commenting unnecessarily is never going to stop here. They are never interested in watching, and those who don't understand what's going on in the movie are the ones who talk nonsense most.
I remember the time i went to see Kingsmen: The secret service. Had a hard time watching when the couple sitting next to me were busy discussing 50 shades of grey.

Sent from my MotoG3-TE using Tapatalk

sohan_92

In the zone
King Arthur: Legend of the Sword (2017) - 7/10

Promising story line but failed to express.

1. Story - 8/10
2. VFX - 5/10 (didn't see a single drop of blood during war)
3. SFX - 7/10 (somewhat good during final battle)

sohan_92

In the zone
Alien Covenant - 5/10
Worst in the Alien franchise, not counting the AvP movies which themselves were crap. All visual spectacle, nothing story and bad CGI
Prometheus was still a better movie than this, don't know why it gets so much hate.
I miss Ripley

Sent from my MotoG3-TE using Tapatalk
Horrible story line with top notch actors.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
King Arthur: Legend of the Sword (2017) - 7/10

Promising story line but failed to express.

1. Story - 8/10
2. VFX - 5/10 (didn't see a single drop of blood during war)
3. SFX - 7/10 (somewhat good during final battle)
Turned OFF in settings by the Film makers, to avoid Extreme violence.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Hi all:
Here are the new cinemas to be released in Onam:-
September:- Velipadinte Pustakam (Mohanlal)
Pullikaran Staara (Mammoty)
Njandukalude Naatil oridavella (Nivin Pauly)
Adam John (Prithviraj)
Solo (Dulquar Salman)
Thanks and see these movies espacially Velipadinte Pusthakam -A good youth and Family entertainment Movie #mohanlal acting.

Never heard about these actors or movies. Don't really care either way.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Turned OFF in settings by the Film makers, to avoid Extreme violence.
I think Guy Ritchie should stick to making low budget films only. That is the only thing he is good at since he has made so many good movies on a lower budget such as Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Snatch, Rock n Rolla, etc.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Wonder Woman. Somewhat better than the origin comics, & I do agree its the best DC movie after the dark knight series. Direction & editing are to the point. Almost everything in this movie is good & no complains.

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Watched two WTF movies today. Terming them WTF as that is the first reaction you would make after you finished watching.

Colossal 5/10
This is one of those movies where you keep on thinking 'why'. Why this movie exists? Are you so lazy that you can't even rise from chair and change this movie? Why this movie was even made?
Then you start thinking 'what'. What was the director smoking while making this? Why did the producers produce this?
Moreover this is boring.

Hindi Medium 3/10
This is inspired by bengali movie "Ramdhanu". The Bengali director duo went to court for injunction. After seeing the movie I feel they should have stayed far far away from this piece of garbage in the disguise of a movie.

Today is full waste.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Offtopic.
Guys I have not seen the movie thus no comments but the things he is saying about these actors are just irritating. Also the music or at least two songs of this movie are quite good. I am not sure if people are neglecting him on purpose or people do agree with him?
Is it like dhinchak pooja troll? Youtube should delete this guy's video too. This guy's comment section should be filled with insults.

Last edited:

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Offtopic.
Guys I have not seen the movie thus no comments but the things he is saying about these actors is just irritating. I am not sure if people are neglecting him on purpose or people do agree with him?
Is it like dhinchak pooja troll? Youtube should delete this guy's video too. This guy's comment section should be filled with insults.
What you are saying is true. He is a troll who just moans and says nasty things about other's hard work. Sadly, that also means that he has quite a large following, because trolls are more popular in our society than any serious individual.

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Shubh Mangal Saavdhan 7.5/10

The movie has problem in its climax. Apart from that pretty enjoyable flick. Seema Bhargava is terrific in the role of Sugandha's mother. Rest of the cast is also perfect.
The whole movie stands purely on awesome screenplay and dialogs.
Check it out, won't regret.

The Bloodstained Butterfly(Italian, 1971) 5/10

The old is not always gold.
The movie summary is more exciting than the movie itself.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Accident 7/10

From IMDB
A troubled assassin, who works by orchestrating "accidents", suspects that an accident that happens to his team is not an accident at all.

In my word to sum it up: What if the events of "Final Destination" were staged by some person?
Check out this movie, may like it.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Dorian Grey 2009
A well made underrated movie. I sometimes don't understand the low ratings.

Last edited:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Dorian Grey 2009
A well made underrated movie. I sometimes don't understand the low ratings.
I think I watched this long back. Didn't like the movie though. Found a bit boring.

Chips 6/10

This is what they call a perfect summer movie. Funny, predictable pure time-pass.
B/W Dhoom was better? It must be, right? that had better songs!

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Hell or High Water 5.5/10

I wonder how could this movie was nominated for four Oscars?! Boring as hell.
May be that is the primary reason landing an Oscar nomination.

Top Bottom