subhransu123

Journeyman
i have downloaded 2-3 movies of 700mb from torrentz.com but after downloading it plays only for 52 sec.so it is great frastrating.can any body help me how to play those movie fully....pls rply.

g160689

Broken In
there are different uploading groups. The source must be trusted. i stick to some specific. In case of movies..do read the ratings, comments of other leachers. and of course see the screenshot. extratorrent, demonoid, h33t, vertor provide screenshots. vlc can play the imcomplete downloaded file..just to see quality. Have no idea about ur problem. May be the file is corrupted.

yea..some torrents like torrentreactor make fool a lot of times . They upload full (unripped) HD trailors of unreleased movies sometimes and what we get after the download is a 5-8 min video :| . Atleast you got a 52 min vdo :D .Thats why i prefer Piratebay :)

arunsonnet

Right off the assembly line
when you download from torrentz.com , make sure they are "verified" torrents to avoid fake files like this one

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
Please move it offtopic. Its not fine to discuss "Movie Piracy" on Digit Forum. You know what to do, right? ;)

hjpotter92

The Boy Who Lived
Some torrents make fool. I was downloading some books for Teen titans(which is a cartoon) and, I got some adult stuff for it. al of those 500 MBs were wasted.

Top Bottom