Movie of the Decade: Prince its showtime..

Status
Not open for further replies.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Comedy Central Presents: Prince its showtime..

Everyone who hasn't watched this movie just go along with your friends and watch this flick..

I never expected more from the makers of Race?

but with this one they have blown all records...

This is the most funniest movie of the decade...

Just watch the first robbery and I tell your stomach will ache laughing...

please just go and watch this and go through what I have gone through please please please !!! everyone deserves same pain :D

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 26636

Read This- *movies.ndtv.com/movie_Review.aspx?id=502

OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
This movie was so funny... I was even laughing today thinking about it...

a must watch with friends...

OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Please watch this, it's so bad that it's almost good, 10 April 2010

*i.media-imdb.com/images/showtimes/30.gif

Author: das-sampat1986 from India

Okay, I went to the theater and watched this film. And now I am sure i wasted 2 hours of my life, and Rs. 40 of my pocket money. But to the readers who are viewing this review , I recommend to watch this movie. It's such a bad action thriller that it has become a good comedy. 3 Mayas and all the twist ( NOT IN THE PLOT BUT IN THEIR FIGURES :p ). Lots of skin, lots of guns, lots of bad acting, and scenes copied from films like Iron Man. Vivek Oberoi does a good job making look everything comic. Oh, few things more...they also tried to make it a sci-fi one. but i don't know how does a chip made with nanotechnology be visible with our naked eyes, and I also didn't know this fact that to delete something safely from a computers hard drive is to reboot it...whatever, Watch this movie and laugh like you haven't done it in a long time...

metalfan

Modern Philosopher
Toh kisne bola tha jakee dekho
naam sunke idea ho jana chaiya tha PRINCE ----this name just cracked me when i heard it first

OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^ dude my stomach was aching laughing I am not regretting that I went for the movie because the movie was damn funny.. and the descision of watching this one was for the songs ....

but on serious note this movie is damn funny please download and watch..

or check out the wheelie in the song Tere Liye to get a insight..

metalfan

Modern Philosopher
Update PRINCE is nominated for Oscars this year !!!!!!!!!!
@krates u were right movie is damn damn damn funny better than AAA :evil::evil::evil:

azzu

AJJU
just flawless
I thought aruna would be fascinating
even she blowed my expectations out like others (why was neeru bajwa even in the movie ??? )

Incredible Hulk

Hulk Smash!
Well hello everyone. I am new to this forum but I must say that there are such losers in this world who would go out and watch such a stupid film. The real clowns are not the ones who made this film but they are the ones who went and saw it.

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

BTW how do u change the little text called "Right of the assembly line"?

OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Dude actually some people got some life And they have to socialize with friends on weekends that is why and are not animated character like hulk :)

MasterMinds

hell boy
Well hello everyone. I am new to this forum but I must say that there are such losers in this world who would go out and watch such a stupid film. The real clowns are not the ones who made this film but they are the ones who went and saw it.

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

BTW how do u change the little text called "Right of the assembly line"?

Lol, i couldnt resist, this is the post of the decade in the same way prince is the movie of the decade.

Incredible Hulk

Hulk Smash!
Dude actually some people got some life And they have to socialize with friends on weekends that is why and are not animated character like hulk :)

yeah bro, I can see how social u r (on online forums :grin:). And u r right, u r not an animated character like me but a real life talking crow. (I hope u know what an online avatar is :smile:).

Well I can understand the importance of having fun and having a social life but seriously who on earth would go to see a movie like "Prince" and then crab about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom