Movie of the Decade: Prince its showtime..

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
yeah bro, I can see how social u r (on online forums :grin:). And u r right, u r not an animated character like me but a real life talking crow. (I hope u know what an online avatar is :smile:).

Well I can understand the importance of having fun and having a social life but seriously who on earth would go to see a movie like "Prince" and then crab about it.

Actually when you have 10 friends and 6 are insisting on a one so have to go to watch it...

But dude everyone should watch this movie.. stomach aching comedy... :p:p

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
yeah bro, I can see how social u r (on online forums :grin:). And u r right, u r not an animated character like me but a real life talking crow. (I hope u know what an online avatar is :smile:).

Well I can understand the importance of having fun and having a social life but seriously who on earth would go to see a movie like "Prince" and then crab about it.

Man what is the need to get personal?

He's just telling his opinion. Read it, leave it. Period.

Incredible Hulk

Hulk Smash!
Actually when you have 10 friends and 6 are insisting on a one so have to go to watch it...

But dude everyone should watch this movie.. stomach aching comedy... :p:p

yeah dude I agree. sometimes friends can be really stupid. But I would never go for such a movie. Man, bollywood movies give me headaches.

OP
krates

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
yeah dude I agree. sometimes friends can be really stupid. But I would never go for such a movie. Man, bollywood movies give me headaches.

Yo! btw for your first questiong go to USER CP on Top Left and click on Edit Your Details.. Then choose custom user title :)..

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
@Krates: You certainly know how to enjoy movies! At least you got your 40 bucks' worth.

This reminds me watching some dracula movie with my friend. Everything was red in the movie from start till end. In the climax, they show the sun rising. We drew a breath of relief that something brighter is coming, but guess what the sun was bloody red too. Coming to the point... we went to the movie expecting nothing. Supposed to be a horror movie, it was very much predictable to the extent that we guess everything before it was played and we were laughing out loud while everyone else was so silent;We two were the only one laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom