Movie Catalog Software.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Hey guys can you please suggest some Movie Catalog softwares.

I tried Ant Movie Catalog but not satisfied with it.

any recomendations?

Last edited:

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
I use SI cataloguer *www.softinstitute.com/soft/sicataloguer.htm

I creates a databade of all files on a CD or DVD.u can search the database even without inserting the disc.

All u need to do is insert the disc once and run the SI cataloguer oce so that it can scan all files on the disc.This hardly takes a minute.then u can search whenevr u want.

(I have catalogued all the CDs and DVDs that come with magazines like digit,PC world,computer active,etc)

I wud recemmend it to u!

hailgautam

Youngling
I tried many and ended up with a database made out of Access. You should build one for yourself based on what you want.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Thanks will give SI cataloger try

hailgautam said:
I tried many and ended up with a database made out of Access. You should build one for yourself based on what you want.

Ok that will be interesting .. :D not a problem with me to build one for myself.

Ill try to list some features which that software should have tmro ;)

BTW you guys also give me some input ;)

Martin

Right off the assembly line
I used many movie catalogs and all of them either were paid or didn't suit me because of their lack of functionality. I also used Ant Movie Catalog, but unfortunately its development was dropped and some useful features were still missing. That's why I chose Movienizer. It's a multifunctional freeware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom