Mouse under 800 Rs.

a2mn2002

keen to learn..
Guys as gaming mouses are more than 1000 INR.
I need good mouse for gaming and general computing coz i have used many 175-200 Rs. kind of mouses and this tym i dont want to go with them. :x
My budget this tym is 800 RS. :oops:
prefer brands are :
1. Microsoft
2. Logitech
3. As you suggest

sygeek

Technomancer
I found this : Mouse M115. It is not a gaming mouse though cause it is almost impossible to find a decent gaming mouse under 1K

vaibhav23

In the zone
I used M115 on my cousin sister's laptop.
Played Bully Scholarship edition with that mouse.It was not a great gaming mouse but a good mouse for casual gaming and home use.

OP
A

a2mn2002

keen to learn..
Guys. What is gaming mouse ? I only know that mouse is used for inputs & comes for rs 175-200.
What feature make the mouse 'gaming mouse' ?

sygeek

Technomancer
Guys. What is gaming mouse ? I only know that mouse is used for inputs & comes for rs 175-200.
What feature make the mouse 'gaming mouse' ?
Gaming mouse are not meant for casual gamers unless you own craploads of money. Go for the mouse I mentioned above.

Sarath

iDota
I have an imperator worth 3k. I wish I had got myself a logitech mx518(?) which comes around 1.4k. I dont see much of a difference in them.

But its worth investing in a gaming mouse:
1.Its durable (supposed to be) gamers have the unkindest of hands
2.Its ergonomic: It just fits your hand better and are generally larger than regular mice
3.Looks cooler (?)
4.A dpi of around 1800-2200 should be fine. I have a max of 5800dpi and its utterlessly useless as far as I am concerned.

Top Bottom