Mouse for Gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

forever

filth is me
im an avid quaker so i need a good mouse , can someone advise any mouse around 1k, currently im on basic ms optical mouse , btw how is MS 1.1 intellimouse , i heard its a good value for money mouse , all suggestions are welcome , thnx :)

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
i would suggest i-ball Force 10 mouse for its shape...
but for accuracy go for i-ball laser mouse "laser precise"

OP
forever

forever

filth is me
does it fall under 1k , and hows i-ball , i mean is it a good reputed company , sorry but im totally unaware of it , thnx for replying .

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
The iball laser precise is really a good mouse. I own it and I say it is the gr8test mouse ive ever used.
It has very good precision as well as response nd is very comfortable to hold.
But migrating from an optical to laser might take some days to get familiarised orelse the pointer seems to fly across the screen.
Hi...bro ..Im a hardcore UT player nd its really fun to play UT(or Q3) with this mouse.

Last edited:

morpheusv6

Journeyman
I would recommend the Logitech G5 Laser Mouse(Rs.4460/), its ultimate corded mouse.
I cordless mice I suggest Logitech G7 Laser Mouse(Rs.5799/-)
As a mouse is a one time investment I recommend you go for the above mice which are age proof.

OP
forever

forever

filth is me
thnx arvind for ur encouraging reply , ya i read some goodies about it on a blog too , i might as well go with it since its not expensive, thnx for ur reply , doubts removed now :)

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@morpheusv6
One of my friend own this mouse(G5) nd its correct price is 3450/-. Its really gud but I like this one (iball one) better mainly due to the comfort dn the special rubber feel on the iball laser. The G5 is over sensitive nd in most times it has some trouble in plug nd play, nd the software frequently crashes. The plug nd play issue is due to the onboard memory that the mouse has for storing game profiles.
Anyway MX518 is also gr8, but not as gud as G5.
The best mouse according to many gamers around the world is copperhead laser from Razor. Anyway dun take those seriously.....................

morpheusv6

Journeyman
If G5 isn't any good, what about logitech G7 and MXRevolution or MX1000?
Any ratings on them?

, because I am planning to shift from optical to laser mouse.

Also as compared to Iball's 1600 dpi laser logitech's (other than MX5 1 8) have 2000 dpi adjustable resolution laser.

Here are the product links:

G7: *www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/IN/EN,CRID=2464,CONTENTID=10716

G5: *www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/IN/EN,CRID=2464,CONTENTID=10715

MXRevolution: *www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/IN/EN,CRID=2135,CONTENTID=12134

MX1000: *www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/IN/EN,CRID=2135,CONTENTID=9043

MX5 1 8 : *www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/IN/EN,CRID=2464,CONTENTID=10121

Last edited:
OP
forever

forever

filth is me
u might wanna check out this review on esreality , i had personally written to sujoy- the reviewer, and he suggested that laser didnt have as high perfect control speeds ( which most of us at low sentivity need ) and tracking abilities as the optical ones, and dpi's over a certain value become redundant as mentioned in the review , must for anyone getting a new mouse :)

aquamatrix

Journeyman
i like the iball laser, but razer rulez when it comes to gaming mouse.

i would advice iball laser with a steelpad qck.

or the genius ergo 525(1.5k) is good enuff .

axe0911

Right off the assembly line
hey buy a razer copperhead and a mantis control ...the combo is deadly...i have it its relly cool...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom