Motorolla / Samsung Bluetooth Problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

caje143

Journeyman
HI everbody,

well i have a Nokia N73.. my brother has Motorolla Razr V3i...
my sis-in-law has Samsung E-250..
well the problem is tht i can connect my N73 to my laptop using bluetooth through Nokia PC Suite...
well can i connect the same without Nokia PC Suite... coz when i connect my brothers Moto.. it gets paired with the laptop.. but i cannot transfer files usually... can u'll please guide me with this procedure??

thnx...
Caje

panacea_amc

CBZ is better than Pulsar
caje143 said:
well the problem is tht i can connect my N73 to my laptop using bluetooth through Nokia PC Suite...

hey ur confusing me.....what is ur problem??
u wanna transfer files between pc n N73 without pc suite?? for that, switch ur fone to USB mode and then connect to PC...it will transfer files directly to ur memory card..
lets hope ive got u right!!

OP
caje143

caje143

Journeyman
panacea_amc said:
hey ur confusing me.....what is ur problem??
u wanna transfer files between pc n N73 without pc suite?? for that, switch ur fone to USB mode and then connect to PC...it will transfer files directly to ur memory card..
lets hope ive got u right!!
am sorry for confusing you..
well my usb is working... but i just want to make sure that the bluetooth also works...
when i connect using the Nokia Pc suite software... it works fine.. i want to know whether to connect it without Nokia Pc Suite software is possible on Bluetooth??
but i wanted to know once the pairing is done.. can i diretcly transfer files in and out of the mobile or do i have to have a software like Nokia Pc Suite for Nokia's..???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom