Motorola ZN5 - Here to stay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
As reviewed on mobile-review,

Motorola’s neglection of the imaging department in cell phones has been the maker’s tendency of late, although that's nothing to be proud of. Having missed the moment when this segment was only emerging, the company opted to ignore it for a very long while, so most of their solutions ended up several years behind the market's progress, and thus didn't look all that fetching. To mend the things they needed something not only competitive, but a phone that could surpass the rest of the pack. And they decided not to spare money or resources to hop on the bandwagon that seemed all but gone for them.

*www.mobile-review.com/review/image/motorola/zn5/pic/012.jpg

The first solution of the new breed is the PIXL (MOTOZINE ZN5), which, however, brings nothing extraordinary to the table with its 5 Mpix camera module and Xenon flash – all this is already available with the Sony Ericsson K850i, Nokia N82, Nokia 6220 Classic and the likes. Nevertheless, they have taken this hardware one step further and learned from the experience of their direct competitors to make up one unique device. Put it to you this way – the Motorola ZN5 is no revolution, but rather a revision and aggregation of what others have come up with to date into a user-friendly imaging-savvy handset. And since it was Motorola’s first experience with something of this type and scope, they had a real challenge lying ahead. But as I see it, they’ve coped well with this task.

Read the FULL REVIEW. (b/w warning: contains lots of pictures)

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
^^^ they are all flip and looks rox

and btw i was saying good comparing to the other company phones atleast moto got something to showcase

Last edited:

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
no i can see the morphing key wait i am editing the pic

*img86.imageshack.us/img86/7783/012copyru4.png

see i have tried to mark them

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
Linux based?
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Operating system -- MontaVista Linux 2.6.10 kernel, with Motorola MOTOMAGX Linux-Java UI layer, built atop Qt for Embedded Linux (formerly Qt/Embedded)
[/FONT]
*linuxdevices.com/news/NS3615635041.html

that means this mobo will be fast.and wont get slow down with time(like symbian or window$ ).

go motorola!

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
according to mobile-review .. it has the best 5mp cam now .. even better than n82 ..which i think is cool specially coming from moto camp ..

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
let this phone release first.LOL.

If it releases in September its the beginning of the nd for MOTO coz the C905 debuts at the same time. :D

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
just like c905 .. moto is also coming with 8mp one .. and dont be surprised if it outperforms the c905..

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^^has it been announced??Let the phone be announced before jumping onto conclusions.The C905 has an exmor sensor which is used in DSLRs and it is devoloped by SE japan. Let hey release their 5 mp first. :D

praka123

left this forum longback
any phones commonly available in indian market do you find "made in japan" :?: I am yet to see :|

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^^Se has their manufacturing units at china and sweden.So obviously it will be made in china. I meant the R&D is done by japan SE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom