motorola razr maxx vs sony xperia s

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I meant look is sufficient to get attracted to X :)
Performance wise it is better than LG 4X also (powered by tegra3) as gpu clock is higher.

OP
samudragupta

samudragupta

Youngling
I meant look is sufficient to get attracted to X :)
Performance wise it is better than LG 4X also (powered by tegra3) as gpu clock is higher.

thank you friends for your suggestion... i was nearly bent on buying the moto maxx, thanks for changing my opinion... one x looks great... will get it by 1st week of sept...

Last edited:

daksh

Journeyman
Go for OneX without a doubt. Battery life is okay, not bad. On 3g with moderate usage( hour of music, mild gaming, phone calls each and constant whatsapping thoughout the day) it lasts me 10-12 hours easily. Without 3g add 2-3 hours more.

aroraanant

Explorer
The next gen iphone a.k.a. Iphone 5 will be launched in September or october and will arrive in India after few months of its launch date and in the starting the imported ones will be price like hell so I don't think it will be worth to spend such a huge amount on it but if you can arrange it from someone from abroad that would be good for you but it won't be possible before oct-nov.
If you are tight with your budget then Xperia S for 27k is really a very good deal.Apart from that you can buy anything from S3 or One X, One X costs around 32-33k where as S3 costs around 37k.

And my vote goes to One X

OP
samudragupta

samudragupta

Youngling
Thanks aroraanant... But i just read about the death grip issues on the one x... Im concerned since i wud be using alot of wifi...

rider

as Kratos
Thanks aroraanant... But i just read about the death grip issues on the one x... Im concerned since i wud be using alot of wifi...

Man, you read about the old wifi issue, it was in some starting lot, now the new models are fine, no wifi issue. :)

OP
samudragupta

samudragupta

Youngling
Man, you read about the old wifi issue, it was in some starting lot, now the new models are fine, no wifi issue. :)
Mine was manufactured in may and no deathgrip issues.
wow thats great... thanks fro confirming rider/daksh..
but guys can you confirm where is it selling for 32-33k... i have checked online stores and all quote 36k...
@daksh does the phone support multi tasking??

Last edited:

rider

as Kratos
wow thats great... thanks fro confirming rider/daksh..
but guys can you confirm where is it selling for 32-33k... i have checked online stores and all quote 36k...
@daksh does the phone support multi tasking??

Try to check some local small shops and ebay, homeshop deals. Of course it is the second most powerful phone in the market, having a gig of RAM perfect for multi tasking. :)

OP
samudragupta

samudragupta

Youngling
Try to check some local small shops and ebay, homeshop deals. Of course it is the second most powerful phone in the market, having a gig of RAM perfect for multi tasking. :)
bro by multitasking i mean if i have the browser open and i exit it, will i get back the same page i had open or i have to start from scratch... i think the phone lacks this feature... check this HTC says it purposefully made multitasking broken on the One X

daksh

Journeyman
Multitasking is there. You won't have any problems multitasking with browser music email facebook notes etc. Heck I've even had shadowgun thd running in the back and returning to it. Its just a bit more stircter due to memory management by HTC but I havent encountered a moment where I would have thought"heck its loading from the start".
And 32-33 is a bit tough. You could get it for around 34-35.

Alright so I tried pulse and chrome like in the video over there and multitasking does work between them. Then I tried the default browser, chromse, pusle and whatsapp and once or twice would chrome and whatsapp reload but it would be in a jiffy and you wont notice.

OP
samudragupta

samudragupta

Youngling
Multitasking is there. You won't have any problems multitasking with browser music email facebook notes etc. Heck I've even had shadowgun thd running in the back and returning to it. Its just a bit more stircter due to memory management by HTC but I havent encountered a moment where I would have thought"heck its loading from the start".
And 32-33 is a bit tough. You could get it for around 34-35.

Alright so I tried pulse and chrome like in the video over there and multitasking does work between them. Then I tried the default browser, chromse, pusle and whatsapp and once or twice would chrome and whatsapp reload but it would be in a jiffy and you wont notice.
excellent thats what i wanted to know... once a while is ok then...

daksh

Journeyman
It would be there once a while but the phone is so effin fast that you dont feel the app loading :p

Top Bottom