Motorokr E8 officially available for 12.5k

Status
Not open for further replies.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
*www.univercell.in/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/ef2d8de64ca462941cc0a0f3ea8652d4.jpg

*www.intomobile.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/motorola-rokr-motorokr-e81.jpg

Morphing touch sensitive keypad
2" display
2Gb internal memory
2mp cam
A2DP
5hr talktime
MicroSD slot
10.6mm
Full HTML browser

kanewilliam

Broken In
Motorola is always weak in 2 fronts 1st-software, 2nd-design other than that they are perfect i cant think abt their future they are pathetic but i wish them a good luck

iatb.gourav

Ready To Rule !!!
2nd-design
With due respect to you, I want to tell that Motorola is undoubtedly the BEST at designing phones.
The V3i is the best example of it.
Also, since I've been using Moto Z3 for a long time, I can tell you that no Nokia or SE phone has come even close when it comes at the design, the solid feel and the fantastic keypad !!!

And yes, I agree 100% that the software and interface of Motorola is very behind as compared to others.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Motorola is apparently living in a world of their own. A world where likes of Nokia, Samsung and Sony Ericsson do not exist. The rate at which they are progressing, their future looks doomed. A shame really. Some of their phones like the Moto RAZR were really amazing and brought the fashion of slim phones that we see today. Had it not for them, we might still be using phones as thick as a brick.

iatb.gourav

Ready To Rule !!!
Exactly .... very true.

In fact, Motorola sells just because of the design of their phones.

I mean, look at Rizr V3i - It does not have the best cam, neither is the sound very loud or clear. The OS (except for the linux ones) and interface also seems outdated. Then why V3i was a huge success? Just because of it's amazing design!

Maverick340

Ambassador of Buzz
Hey i tired this phone. Live demo. Its actaully a very interesting design. It has a semi circular wheel scroll like iPod.And the keypad is sort of touchpad(not exactly but i cant remember what its called )
It also runs on Linux like the E6. Overall i think its pretty decent. Overpriced but.
All maybe its just me, but i hate the Nokia N series (except N95 maybe , but its a mammoth too )
SE have the best UI. very simple and fast.

OP
desiibond

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ It might be a great phone when not compared to others in that price point, but

1) Razr2 is available for same price
2) disappointing list of applications
3) Huge number of symbian phones available for same price segment
4) confusing design

I would rather prefer Samsung i450 over this phone.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
motorola just means style and nothing else

little SE,no nokia,no lg,no samsung can ever be compared when it comes to design

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
The best part about the phone is the keypad, having no actual etched labels on the keys. Instead the virtual keys change depending on context. In the music player for example, the music controls appear, while letters surface in texting mode. The touch-sensitive semi-circle of a D-pad also helps a lot here, as it makes forwarding and rewinding real smooth.

Source: *www.gsmarena.com/motorola_mwc_08-review-218.php

Hey i tired this phone. Live demo. Its actaully a very interesting design. It has a semi circular wheel scroll like iPod.And the keypad is sort of touchpad(not exactly but i cant remember what its called )
It also runs on Linux like the E6. Overall i think its pretty decent. Overpriced but.
All maybe its just me, but i hate the Nokia N series (except N95 maybe , but its a mammoth too )
SE have the best UI. very simple and fast.

better stick to N95..I still dont understand why this phone has been launched by moto ?? coz this handset looks is ...no words to explain !! :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom